Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still happy with your vote?

Go down 
+15
Sword Of The Heretic
Shawn Of Fire
Troublezone
mikeinfla
brokentulsa
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Mac & Cheese
Required Fields
Addy
Wrecked Neck
Thrasher73
Boris2008
Glower
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Voted for Trump and am happy
Still happy with your vote? Vote_lcap41%Still happy with your vote? Vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Voted for Trump and am unhappy
Still happy with your vote? Vote_lcap0%Still happy with your vote? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Voted for someone else and am happy
Still happy with your vote? Vote_lcap9%Still happy with your vote? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Voted for someone else and am unhappy
Still happy with your vote? Vote_lcap23%Still happy with your vote? Vote_rcap
 23% [ 5 ]
I live in Scandinavia, the UK, and/or Lebanon
Still happy with your vote? Vote_lcap27%Still happy with your vote? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Still happy with your vote? Empty
PostSubject: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2017 5:07 pm

Ya did or ya didn't. You are or you're not. Obviously speaking to the American citizens that voted in the Presidential election of 2016.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 8:14 am

I never heard a President say " shithole " before !
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 9:17 am

Glower wrote:

I couldn't stop laughing when I read this! I've now come to the conclusion that the guy is the world's greatest troll. He is literally trolling 7 billion people!! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:07 pm

The liberal media focuses on a lot of meaningless and a lot of times untrue things to find something to report.How bout reporting the good things that's been done under this administration like unemployment at an all time low, stock market setting records daily, tax reform, jobs coming back to the states.

I understand some don't like him or his style but you have to admit he's getting shit done.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 2:26 am

Glower wrote:
and I think it's great! So tired of all this PC shit in this country, makes me sick! It's about time someone speaks what's on their minds and says what they mean. I wish people in the media would follow his lead. No, they don't have to use the same language, but be bold enough to say what you mean, not what the fucktards want you to say.

And now they want to impeach him, and push another vote through. I find it funny as hell how hard they have gone after him since he won the election. Means he must be doing something right to gain so much hatred. Read this in an article earlier and found it hilarious:

"While some Democrats have pushed for impeachment, party leaders have said that moving for impeachment would not help their hopes of winning back the House of Representatives in the 2018 midterms. “Now is not the time to consider articles of impeachment,” House Minority Leader Pelosi of California and Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer of Maryland, said in a statement."

It's not that they want to do what they feel is right for the country, it's all about their personal gain in the upcoming elections. If he is so evil, and doing such a bad job, then why would they want to wait an entire year before having him removed from office? these people make me sick, and I really hope one of these days they all pay for their corruption.

And no, Trump is not much better than any of them, but I feel he was the better choice between the two. Southpark still said it best, we had the choice between the Big Douche, or the turd sandwich.

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 9:11 am

Glower wrote:

First time for anything

Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28368

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 3:24 pm

I live in Canada.

Anyways, Trump is the worst President ever. He makes George W. Bush look very credible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 4:13 am

Required Fields wrote:
I live in Canada.

Anyways, Trump is the worst President ever. He makes George W. Bush look very credible.

No, that was the guy before Trump.
Back to top Go down
Mac & Cheese
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mac & Cheese

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 12:37 pm

I live in Canada and I’ll trade my Trudeau for your Trump
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 7:18 am

Mac & Cheese wrote:

Shit - SOLD! No Backs!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 10:10 am

Mac & Cheese wrote:

Interesting. All the reports I hear down here in Northern Mexico make it sound like Trudeau is the bee's knees. Is he not popular in Canada?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25646

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Mac & Cheese wrote:

Interesting. All the reports I hear down here in Northern Mexico make it sound like Trudeau is the bee's knees. Is he not popular in Canada?

I've heard the same things, MG.
Back to top Go down
Mac & Cheese
Metal novice
Metal novice
Mac & Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:20 am

He’s popular among liberals but not us conservatives
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:35 am

Mac & Cheese wrote:
He’s popular among liberals but not us conservatives

It's his choice of fanciful socks, isn't it? I could see how that would upset some folks.

Still happy with your vote? Socks4.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x681

Honestly, who does this guy think he is? Look at those socks. Goddamn disgrace if you ask me.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Mac & Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:55 am

Lol yeah I got me... it’s the socks
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 12:01 pm

Mac & Cheese wrote:
Lol yeah I got me... it’s the socks

See? You and I aren't so different. Razz

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 4:24 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Mac & Cheese wrote:

Shit - SOLD!  No Backs!!!

If we're trading, could I tempt anyone with a Theresa May?

Still happy with your vote? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjlUaL20ax3Gvv7am9J5Abo8RbZ1pPUBqk7nAgNyNOxOATKgNY  

We don't even want anyone in return No
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25646

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 8:31 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Mac & Cheese wrote:

Shit - SOLD!  No Backs!!!

If we're trading, could I tempt anyone with a Theresa May?

Still happy with your vote? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjlUaL20ax3Gvv7am9J5Abo8RbZ1pPUBqk7nAgNyNOxOATKgNY  

We don't even want anyone in return No

No thanks. lol!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 7:47 am

I didnt vote for Trump as ive said i wasnt happy wiht my vote cuz i had no real choice , but then again I never liked Trump even before he threw his wig into the political arena
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28368

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 9:37 am

Still happy with your vote? 1*XLwuX5q8NpxkjthKMuOtAg
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:27 am

Trump is like any other president... I like some of what he does and not so much some of the other stuff he does... I voted for him because he didn't go after the things that meant something to me... like guns. I also agree with his position on the wall, DACA, and America first always.... also had no use for obamacare's individual mandate and I'm glad to see it's gone.. I don't agree with a lot of his more conservative ideas and I am definitely  sick of how religion plays such a huge part with the Republicans... I definitely believe in the separation of church and state... I'm a registered independent and I hold no loyalty to Republicans or Democrat and feel that both parties are screwing things up a lot.... given the choice of Hillary or Trump I would still vote Trump and I'm glad I did...
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 8:15 am

Didn't vote for him and don't agree with him. He is for big business and big business only. Funny how he always claims to be for US jobs and manufacturing. I saw a picture of a Trump Hotel room and each item was labeled as to where it was made. Not a single item was Made In USA. Even his suits are Made in Mexico or China.

Many hotel amenities at Trump’s hotels were manufactured overseas and imported. Trump Hotel pens were made in China or Taiwan, and imported into the United States via South Korea. Shampoo, body wash, moisturizers, shower caps, laundry bags, show bags, pet collars, pet leashes and bath towels at Trump hotels are all listed as made in China.

I couldn't find the photo (I think it was in my Union magazine). Even the Bible in the room was printed in China.

As for the wall I only have this to say.... China built one over 2000 years ago and it keeps out the Mexicans. So it must work.. Right??

And I agree that religion plays too big a part of the Republican party. I am a Christian Democrat and vote on what affects my life and not what doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17045

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 9:42 am

As far as I'm concerned, both candidates were awful choices! I don't care about political affiliations. I just wish there was someone fair and balanced. It's seems like it's always far left or far right...

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 9:47 am

Troublezone wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, both candidates were awful choices! I don't care about political affiliations. I just wish there was someone fair and balanced. It's seems like it's always far left or far right...

I agree with this.

Trump is an emotionally-retarded imbecile. I'd literally take any other Republican over him.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 12:34 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I agree with this.

Trump is an emotionally-retarded imbecile. I'd literally take any other Republican over him.

Being from Europe, I'm not sure that you guys have ever seen far left (or even centre left) from what I can see it boils down to this.

Republican - Massively pro big business, government full of corporate flunkies hate the gays
Democrat - Massively pro big business, government full of corporate flunkies love the gays

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still happy with your vote?   Still happy with your vote? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next