Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+10
Hadley
Required Fields
Sword Of The Heretic
Addy
Leatherface
DallasBlack
mikeinfla
akeldama
tohostudios
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:46 pm

Yeah, it's more interesting for sure but the whole berating the talent and GM bit is old.

Yeah, it's hard to think of her as Ashley. She doesn't look like an Ashley. Haha!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:49 pm

Did you watch "Nature Boy"?

I thought it was interesting; not a "puff piece" at all. Flair actually became his character in real life. I liked how he said doctors can't understand how he's still alive.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:49 pm

I know Nat deserves to be champ but it doesn't suit her IMO. I'm not a Nat fan but I was glad she won the title. Hope that all makes sense.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:51 pm

I did watch it, I was most shocked by the fact he hates to be alone so much that he gets anxiety. I'm surprised they didn't talk about how in real life Ashley and her then husband beat Ric up one night.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:53 pm

I think those 30 for 30 docs are great. Even when it's a person or subject I'm not particularly interested in they're still fascinating.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:56 pm

In that hold Nat's shoulders were on the mat for over 3 seconds.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:57 pm

I have to like Nat if for no other reason that she's a huge fan of cats.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Charlotte can sell like Ric. I'm surprised a hometowner got the win.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Charlotte's victory shout out just seems shallow. What, are we supposed to forget how many times she kicked him to the kfabe curb? C'mon...

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:12 pm

On another note, 2 hours is easier to digest.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 pm

I know Smackdown is boring when I'm sitting here listening to it while completing Plants Vs Zombies for the 11th time instead of watching it.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Haha!

Sadly the Bludgeon Brothers will become the Jobber Brothers...
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Someone needs to bring back Tully's Slingshot Suplex and Jake's Short-Arm Clothesline.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 pm

I'm playing Smurfs Village!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 pm

akeldama wrote:
I'm playing Smurfs Village!

Laughing very hard

See how interested we are in Smackdown?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:35 pm

I have to do something while watching WWE. Sad...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:39 pm

It really is.  Especially since right after the brand split Smackdown was so much better than Raw.  But Vince has done everything to completely marginalize the show.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:42 pm

So I guess now we'll see if Sami and KO are "punished" in the booking.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Hey, I just paid enough attention to the show to notice that they're not doing the split screen thing during commercials anymore. They used to show the action in a split screen during commercials on Smackdown. Did advertisers complain?

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:47 pm

I heard Paige already has heat upon her return! As much as I like KO; boo, Zygote!

No, I've seen the split screen twice tonight. Can't remember where though.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:51 pm

I knew they'd bail.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:53 pm

RAW's invasion was lame.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Haha! Shane running looking down so he doesn't fall.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:56 pm

I find myself rooting for Raw in this orchestrated feud because Shane started it.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Shane left for dead still has the wherewithal to pull up his sleeves. Lol! Great ending though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: