Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song

Go down 
+7
nevermore
Fat Freddy
MoonChild
tohostudios
brokentulsa
Boris2008
akeldama
11 posters

Hey! Ho! Let's Vote!!
Judy Is A Punk (Ramones)
Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_lcap9%Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Suzy Is A Headbanger (Leave Home)
Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_lcap0%Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker (Rocket To Russia)
Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_lcap55%Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
Ramona (Rocket To Russia)
Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_lcap9%Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
The Return Of Jackie And Judy (End Of The Century)
Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_lcap0%Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Heidi Is A Headcase (Mondo Bizarro)
Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_lcap27%Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Empty
PostSubject: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 12:11 pm

So which Ramones song with a woman's name is your favorite? I put the album each song is on for reference.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Heidi is a Headase
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Heidi is a Headcase

x2.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Sheena Is A Punk Rocker by far...Love that song..
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Definitely Sheena. That's one of my favorite Ramones songs.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 9:22 am

akeldama wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
Heidi is a Headcase

x2.

x3
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 10:23 am

Gotta be "Sheena," tho I've always liked "Ramona" as well.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 4:07 pm

Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 12:55 pm

Judy is a Punk got my vote.

One of my favorite "girl" songs by the Ramones doesn't mention a name, per say, but it's about a girl...

Makes me feel bad for Joey. He loves this hippy chick that talks to birds, trees, rainbows, etc. but she won't talk to him. Poor goony Joey.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3169

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 9:39 am

Fascinating glimpse / chat with the 3rd Ramones drummer.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 5:19 pm

This has always been one of my faves:

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 7:36 pm

Wow, I don't even remember this poll.  But I still stick with Sheena from my original pick 3 years ago.

But I'm with ya Thrasher, I love the "KKK Took My Baby Away".

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 7:38 pm

These are all great songs BTW which gives me an idea; I need to create a Best Of The Ramones.  I can't believe I haven't done that before now.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 12:09 am

Man, it's a band i could never get into.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2020 6:56 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Man, it's a band i could never get into.
That's totally understandable my friend.  The Ramones are definitely a "one trick pony" like AC/DC. most songs sound essentially the same; you either like the one trick or you don't.

PostSubject: Re: Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song   Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Of The Ramones "Girls" Song
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: