Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla Empty
PostSubject: US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla   US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:55 am

The United States have issued a stark warning to North Korea about the level of retaliation they will face if they attempt to attack US citizens or bases with any form of gargantuan mutated monster, following intel from Pyongyang that the DPRK has come into possession of a Godzilla.

“We have received a dossier that North Korea may be about to unleash a Godzilla, or possibly a Rodan on US naval warships in the Pacific Ocean,” stated President Donald Trump, clearing his schedule from any investigations into irregularities with his administration so that he could properly address the developing Kaiju crisis.

“The American people will not stand idly by and allow a dictator such as Kim Jong-un to threaten our way of life with a massive, city-stomping, fire breathing lizard creature, okay? Everybody, we need to concentrate all our attention on this. The entire west coast is at risk… have you seen the size of these things? Huge. Trust me”.

The statement was met with skepticism from many opponents of the Trump administration, who stated that Godzilla was a creature who was more connected to Japan, not North Korea, and that the North Korean administration had neither the capacity nor the resources to create a Kaiju of their own, even a shit one like Baragon or Megaguirus.

Nevertheless, Trump pledged to divert huge amounts of funding into the US Space X and Mechagodzilla programs, promising to meet any North Korean Kaiju attack with ‘massive firepower’ the likes of which the world hasn’t seen since Destroy All Monsters.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39463

PostSubject: Re: US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla   US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:58 am

Laughing very hard

Then we have no chance at all! Everyone knows that those man made kaiju just don't work at all.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla   US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Toho is excited.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla   US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla Icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 5:44 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Toho is excited.

lol!Laughing very hard

I say bring it on!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla   US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
Toho is excited.

lol!Laughing very hard

I say bring it on!

I dont think Toho will be all that excited now that is has been determined that Phil Collins is actually the man behind Godzilla. This discovery was made because after driving many a fan mad at what Sussudio actually meant, a fan took it upon himself to unravel that Collins backmasked the song to hide the message 'King Of Kaiju' through phonetic reversal.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla   US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Warns That North Korea May Be In Possession Of A Godzilla
Page 1 of 1