Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power Empty
PostSubject: PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power   PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:51 pm

I just discovered this band/album the other day. What a badass record, incredible speed/power metal that holds up really well today. Lyrics border on cheddar here and there but never go over the edge of cringe. Great vocalist that kinda stands out as more punk then metal, but still versatile with the shriekies here and there. Too bad they didn't do more.

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power   PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 3:34 pm

Pretty good, reminds me a little of Sword's Metalized album.
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power   PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:25 pm

oh it's sir lord Painkiller's favorite band.  lol!.

jokes aside. not a bad album. i'm not too crazy for the album but it has some cool riffs. just vintage old obscure german steel that is left stuck in the vaults of Noise Records.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9890

PostSubject: Re: PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power   PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:16 pm

I am familiar with a couple of songs. Great album . Needs to be properly reissued on cd.
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power   PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:18 pm

maybe since Noise records are back. they can probably do a series like Karthago's Heavy Metal Classic series and Mausoleum's Metal Classic series of where they just focus on obscure titles that had never been reissued or been put on CD before.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37670

PostSubject: Re: PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power   PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 6:10 am

I recognize the name and the logo but never heard 'em before. Pretty good stuff.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power   PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAIN 'Insanity' 1986 German speed/power
Page 1 of 1