Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:06 pm

Good ol' Mittface...
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:10 pm

Gonna fast forward Boreman vs Dysentery Face for sure.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:18 pm

akeldama wrote:
Extreme hopscotch... Laughing very hard

Yeah I laughed out loud at that too.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:25 pm

This is pretty funny.

WWE says Strowman is out up to 6 months due to surgery on his right elbow which was kayfabe injured by Reigns last week. Yet according to Sports Illustrated WWE's own web site shows pictures of the doctors doing some minor procedure on Strowman's left elbow so obviously this was just a storyline excuse for Strowman to have some minor elbow surgery done.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:28 pm

And what the hell is this?

Goldust turns on R Truth?  Out of nowhere?

I hate WWE Creative and their sudden heel turns out of nowhere. Heaven forbid they put any kind of thought or creativity into a logical explanation leading up to it.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:32 pm

I had a feeling Goldust was gonna turn heel. They totally wasted all the potential that tag team had only to set up a meaningless feud between them.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:34 pm

Yeah, who gives a crap about a third-tier feud? Such a waste.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:36 pm

On the other hand, THIS is a team that could use a good old-fashioned violent splitting up. Enzyte and Cass. I sooooo wanna see squash this little insect.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Now THAT was funny! Cass using the Mens Wearhouse tagline on Titus.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Yeah, I keep saying they need to turn Enzyte into a Hart/Cornette hybrid. The MW line made me LOL.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Part of Cass'. Mic appeal is that he doesn't talk too much like Enzyte does.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Cards are facing a young lefty they've never seen before so if history is any indicator I'll be popping in and out for Smackdown tonight.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 8:09 pm

So since the game hasn't started yet I'm watching the SD open.

I still can't take Jindar Mahal seriously as a first tier wrestler.   Not only has his credibility been damaged from years of being a jobber but just looking at him screams "Steroid Monkey".

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18899

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Former AWA Tag Team Champion "Pretty Boy" Doug Somers passed away at the age of 65 this week.

Somers, trained by WWE Hall of Famer Harley Race, spent most of his time in AWA but wrestled in several different promotions, including Mid-Atlantic Wrestling. He and "Playboy" Buddy Rose, managed by Sherri Martel, defeated Curt Hennig and Scott Hall for the AWA Tag Team Titles back in May 1986. Somers later did enhancement work for WWE and WCW but last wrestled an indie match in 2012. He unsuccessfully filed a lawsuit against WWE in 2011 over their use of AWA footage with his likeness.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 5:26 pm

That's one of the few wrestling names I don't recognize.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 7:51 am

Been watching Smoky Mountain Wrestling. Most of them (if not all) are on YouTube. Trying to watch them in order. Some good stuff.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 10:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
So since the game hasn't started yet I'm watching the SD open.

I still can't take Jindar Mahal seriously as a first tier wrestler.   Not only has his credibility been damaged from years of being a jobber but just looking at him screams "Steroid Monkey".

Yeah, not only does he have the "roadmap" of veins, I was just watching Smackdown and noticed he has bad body acne, I mean he's almost freckled by them. I also find the "you don't like me because I look different" thing is more played out than the foreign bad guy routine. Especially when you don't hear much about anti-Indian bigotry.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 1:22 pm

The UK Championship Special is good, I like the WWE UK scene.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 6:42 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/841147-new-wwe-signee-reportedly-told-to-change-finishing-move-due-to-bayleys-offense-news-on-new-signees-possibly-at-nxt-takeover

Ain't that some crap?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 7:02 pm

What????

Bayley's finisher is now an elbow drop from the top rope???  Since when???  Admittedly I've been in and out of WWE now that baseball season is in full swing but when I've been "in" I've seen some Bayley matches and I don't recall her doing that.  I thought her finisher was the "Bayley to Belly" suplex which is a real lame finisher so she did need a new one but when did it become a top rope elbow drop?

Just add this to my list of reasons why I can't stand her.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 7:16 pm

It is not her finishing move, she just uses it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Then that deal about forcing someone to not use it makes even less sense.  That's like saying "So and so uses a side headlock so you can't use it."

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 8:16 pm

It may be that they want to transition that to her finishing move. Either way, you and I know she couldn't possibly do it anywhere near as well as someone they're comparing to Savage.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 9:28 pm

NXT Takeover always delivers. Dunne and Bate had another awesome match that even topped their match in the UK Championship Tournament finals. DB, hope you watch(ed) it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 21, 2017 6:05 pm

FYI,

I'll be here for both Raw and Smackdown this week as the Cardinals are off Monday and on the west coast the rest of the week.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: