Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW

Go down 
+7
Leatherface
mlotek
Addy
Lari
DallasBlack
akeldama
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Nice counter with the knee! This could be a helluva rivalry if WWE plays it right.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:45 pm

It freaks me out how much he looks like Savage.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:51 pm

Time to skip Dysentery Face's match and his God awful and superfluous entrance.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:52 pm

Maybe not since Heyman arrived.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:54 pm

I like Balor.

But I admit his finisher is one of the dumbest ones in recent memory.  A double footstomp from the top rope?  Sure that would hurt like hell but gimme a break...it sure as hell isn't very dramatic.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Now here's somebody I want to see get smashed.

Either of the Hardys.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:58 pm

I admit to hating the Hardyz but later liking Matt after they split and once Jeff went to TNA for the second time I started to like him.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 9:59 pm

Roman won't win at the PPV since he's slated to win at WM but is Brock vs Balor even believable?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:02 pm

It is if they sell it right.  And WWE started that sell tonight.  Heyman is soooooo good on the mic.  He could make me believe Bambi actually could beat Godzilla instead of just getting squashed in 2 seconds.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:04 pm

And I really hate that they're using Cesaro and Sheamus to put over the Hardys even more since they're so over already.  Why lay waste to one of your most over tag teams just to put over another team that is already over?  Just makes me hate them more.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:07 pm

Very true but I'm glad they haven't buried the Hardyz like they did the Dudleys upon their return.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Grrrr....

I've always despised the Hardys.  And this latest push just makes it worse,

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:19 pm

I think they'll do the right thing and put a worthy tag team over eventually.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:21 pm

And here's another one of your "favorites".

I like Austin Aries, always have.

I forget what you call him but a match between Aries and "Dysentery Face" could be epic.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:25 pm

I'll agree a match between AA and Dysentery Face would be good. Really like Neville and Nease. I don't remember having a name for AA.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:26 pm

C'mon, you have to admit that was a great finish by Aries.

That's what I really like about him as opposed to Orton like I mentioned earlier.  You never know how an Aries match will end while you always know how an Orton match will end if Orton is winning.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:29 pm

I have waited for a Nease vs Neville match but damn to they punk out Nease all the time. I don't mind AA's finisher. I gotta think of a name for AA or remember the one I had.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:30 pm

I do like that fact about AA. Little Miss Bliss is next so I better put on my asbestos boxers.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:33 pm

Laughing very hard

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:34 pm

How about a prolonged feud between Bliss and Alicia Fox?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Wow, she basically squashed Mickie James.  Guess James' push is over.

EDIT: Boo!  Running way from Mittface

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:39 pm

That match had more action in it than any RAW main event in years even though is was rather short.

A feud between she and Fox would be tantalizing. Here comes Mittface with her saltpeter effect.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:41 pm

akeldama wrote:
That match had more action in it than any RAW main event in years even though is was rather short.

A feud between she and Fox would be tantalizing. Here comes Mittface with her saltpeter effect.

lol! Laughing very hard lol! Laughing very hard

Literally!

Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:44 pm

That should be the name of her finisher.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 10:44 pm

OK, I'm going to bed because this final match is way too predictable. 

Wyatt/Joe vs Rollins/McMahon's favorite toy?

Puhleeze.  Wyatt obviously takes the pin to somebody on the other team.  Especially since he's coming out first.

PostSubject: Re: WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW   WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWF/WWE/ECW/WCW
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: