Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrash is gaining ground...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Thrash is gaining ground... Empty
PostSubject: Thrash is gaining ground...   Thrash is gaining ground... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 10:12 am

I've always loved just about every "mainstream" genre of Metal: Thrash, Death, Traditional, Power, etc...but it's well-known that I'm a Powermetal LOVER! That said, I've noticed a trend in my buying habits...Thrash is making up more and more of my listening/buying habits of late (the last 2-3 years).

I really think it's that we're in a new-age of Thrash excellence. I can't seem to keep up with all of the incredible Thrash that's being put out, both by the old-school masters and the new-bloods.

Thrash!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Thrash is gaining ground...   Thrash is gaining ground... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 11:24 am

Indeed. Over 80% of my purchases relate to speed and thrash.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Thrash is gaining ground...   Thrash is gaining ground... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 5:11 am

That's great Scott! Although I find myself listening to less of it. I guess everything goes in phases but Ive been listening to more traditional metal and rock lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrash is gaining ground...   Thrash is gaining ground... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrash is gaining ground...
Page 1 of 1