Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Brothers. Doing what is right.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

My Brothers.  Doing what is right. Empty
PostSubject: My Brothers. Doing what is right.   My Brothers.  Doing what is right. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: My Brothers. Doing what is right.   My Brothers.  Doing what is right. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2016 10:54 pm

Good shit, John. I gotta show my wife this as she is an OT. One of her work friends at a previous company (Tim) is a PT and a huge Death Metal fan who looks like a younger version of Bill. Thanks, brother.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My Brothers. Doing what is right.   My Brothers.  Doing what is right. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 11:09 am

Nice to see this guy doing what he loves. It's all too easy to laugh at guys like this and say "Grow up". Good for him.

PostSubject: Re: My Brothers. Doing what is right.   My Brothers.  Doing what is right. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brothers. Doing what is right.
Page 1 of 1