Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature

Go down 
+4
Gilbert
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
brokentulsa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Empty
PostSubject: Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature   Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:49 pm

With crashdiet kinda on hold their guitarist has formed another band called sweet creature ..here is a sample of the band..what does everyone think? I think it sounds pretty promising..

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature   Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 3:48 pm

I like that second song a lot more than the first one.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature   Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:18 pm

Bought this today...here is another track..Its a solid sleaze album...

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature   Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 2:23 pm

I've liked what I've heard so far. It wouldn't be a priority, but if I saw it for a decent price, I'd probably pick it up. Or I could add it to my Amazon want-list and hope Santa brings it. It's getting to be that time again.

santa

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature   Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 7:53 am

I own one crashdiet cd, namely the one with the song riot in everyone. Good stuff.
I might invest into this release.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature   Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 4:33 am

I'm a big fan of the genre but nothing I've heard from this band sounds all that great to my ears.
Back to top Go down
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature   Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Gilbert wrote:
I own one crashdiet cd, namely the one with the song riot in everyone. Good stuff.

The first one, Rest in Sleaze which is by far their best one. Great album all around (and there are some great unreleased songs to be found online like Crazy Nights and California White) but sadly the band basically died when Dave Lepard committed suicide. It was never the same again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature   Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 10:49 am

Just fired this up on Spotify.

I am beyond tired of this genre at the moment, so I won't hold it against the album if I don't get into it at the moment...but I will always at least give this kind of thing a shot.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature   Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 7:30 am

ShadowAngel wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

The first one, Rest in Sleaze which is by far their best one. Great album all around (and there are some great unreleased songs to be found online like Crazy Nights and California White) but sadly the band basically died when Dave Lepard committed suicide. It was never the same again.

Agreed, I never liked them as much after the death of Dave. BTW, what happened? I just remember hearing he had passed away. Didn't know any other details. Seems like he had things going for him unless he had some inner demons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature   Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crashdïet guitarist Martin Sweet releases new song via his new band Sweet Creature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: