Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My horror movie themed podcast...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

My horror movie themed podcast... Empty
PostSubject: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 11:27 am

One or two might be interested, who knows, but my wife and I do a podcast wherein we talk about horror/sci fi/genre movies. We do it every two weeks and the 10th episode is now up...we jam on our favorite horror movies of the '90s. Link below, and it's also on iTunes and such...it's called Bloody Popcorn.

http://bloodypopcorn.libsyn.com/
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 12:40 pm

Fun stuff. The inclusion of the drinking game element is also nice.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 10:17 am

ZombieHavoc, everytime I glance at your avatar, I think it's Svengoolie until I realize that it's the Coop!
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 11:04 am

martinsane wrote:
Fun stuff. The inclusion of the drinking game element is also nice.

Thanks! My wife comes up with the drinking games...ha, always seems like something worth noting in that respect.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 11:05 am

chewie wrote:
ZombieHavoc, everytime I glance at your avatar, I think it's Svengoolie until I realize that it's the Coop!

Ha, yes I can definitely see that!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 6:22 am

Cool will check it out on iTunes. Since I haven't browsed yet I look forward to a Halloween discussion including Season Of The Witch. And since you do SciFi I suggest a talk about 1980's Flash Gordon! Off to check it out!
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:20 am

mikeinfla wrote:
I look forward to a Halloween discussion including Season Of The Witch.

Since we started up in February, we haven't done an specific Halloween-themed episodes yet (though I'm sure there is mention here and there)...but we will be doing some come September/October, and spoiler to that, Season of the Witch is one of my all-time favorite Halloween movies...so it'll be in there. Ha.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 5:10 am

Cool! I subscribed on iTunes (on my iPod) and already downloaded several episodes to listen to at work.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 10:00 am

Nice, I'll be looking into this.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:52 am

Really enjoying this but my problem is finding time to listen. If I listen to podcasts at work I tend to get distracted and really can't pay attention to them in great detail while working. I listen in my truck on the way to and from work but I only live 3 miles from work so it is a short drive. Will give it more listens when I mow the yard this weekend.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 9:45 am

mikeinfla wrote:
Really enjoying this but my problem is finding time to listen. If I listen to podcasts at work I tend to get distracted and really can't pay attention to them in great detail while working. I listen in my truck on the way to and from work but I only live 3 miles from work so it is a short drive. Will give it more listens when I mow the yard this weekend.

Yeah, man, I have an hour-long commute each way to work so podcasts pretty much keep me sane. Ha.

But, our newest episode is up, as of yesterday. We talk about horror/cult movies we really should have seen by now, but for whatever reason have not.

http://bloodypopcorn.libsyn.com/episode-16-our-horror-cult-movie-blind-spots

This weekend, we'll be recording the first of our Halloween-themed episodes, wherein we will talk about the original Night of the Demons and the remake from a few years ago. I am sure the convo will branch out into many other Halloween horrors.

Thanks to everyone that has been listening so far!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Cool, looking forward to any discussion on any of the Halloween movies, particularly HIII Season Of The Witch.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 9:03 am

Our Night of the Demons episode is now up.

Also, over the website, my wife and I are doing a 31 days of October content thing, and plan to get something Halloween-like up each day. The first two went up over the weekend, including a look at Scooby Doo! & KISS: Rock N' Roll Mystery!

https://bloodypopcorn.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/scooby-doo-kiss-rock-n-roll-mystery/
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 10:49 am

Halloween is done. We posted a total of 3 Halloween episodes of our podcast, plus 31 new pieces of Halloween/horror content on our blog...if you haven't blown out the candle on your jack o'lantern just yet and are itching for more 'Ween, all our stuff can be found here:

https://bloodypopcorn.wordpress.com/category/halloween/
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 6:00 am

Man, I am getting behind on my podcast listening, I think you are about 3 episodes deep that I need to download. I have so many that I listen to that it is hard to keep up. I'm game for a discussion on Halloween movies any time of the year. Will get around to them, eventually.
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 9:05 am

mikeinfla wrote:
Man, I am getting behind on my podcast listening, I think you are about 3 episodes deep that I need to download. I have so many that I listen to that it is hard to keep up. I'm game for a discussion on Halloween movies any time of the year. Will get around to them, eventually.

Thanks for listening, man!

We'll be recording our new episode here soon, about our favorite action movies. After that will start getting more into some Christmas-themed horror stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My horror movie themed podcast...   My horror movie themed podcast... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My horror movie themed podcast...
Page 1 of 1