Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ResedaCountryClub
Metal novice
Metal novice
ResedaCountryClub

Number of posts : 86

Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review Empty
PostSubject: Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review   Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Audio review of the event - http://www.spreaker.com/user/4769264/ha ... episode-76

Honest concert review of the Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z' Nuff, & Station show in Newark, Delaware hosted by Don Jamison (April 2016). Also, the show starts off with "Rapid Fire". This show is hosted by Mark (in California) and Danny (in Delaware).

Here's the Promo for the Event - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiDK9BBPrag

Facebook review:

Steve: I was at the Cube show and couldn't agree more with your review. Surprised at the minimal turnout for what was advertised as a sold out or nearly sold out show. Surprised at how little there really was for sale at this overhyped "rock market." Definitely no point in spending the extra money on VIP seating (which I did unfortunately) when the seating is at the sides and you have a better view simply standing in general admission up front. Surprised these once arena-filling rock stars would play a half empty fire hall. I too left as soon as Bullet Boys started playing, partly due to the lateness of their set time and partly because Marq is such an obvious egomaniac. Chip Znuff and Don Jamieson were the best things about the show.

Steve: Oh, one further thing I could mention about the show - a friend who was working the show told me sound check was pushed back over an hour because Marq refused to do sound check until their backdrop was hung (you know... because it sounds better with a back drop. ;-)) As a result, they just barely finished sound check before the doors opened. I always had the impression Marq was a primadonna weenie, and everything about this show proved it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.spreaker.com/show/hard_rocking_trivia_show
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review   Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 11:04 am

Quote :
Here's the Promo for the Event - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiDK9BBPrag

If you added up all the band members in that promo video, there is maybe 3 or 4 that are still in the bands that played that night. Dean Davidson hasn't been in Britny Fox for like 20 years now. Chip's the only member of Enuff Z'nuff anymore, right? The BulletBoys, featuring Marq Torien and a buncha nobodies.

That whole evening sounds like a joke. And a bad one at that. Yeesh.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review   Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 12:31 am

As I have stated in the past on HoM, the Bulletboys debut ruled my world for a few years. I have had absolutely zero interest in them since around 1993. I can't believe that some of the 'has beens' or never were's from the late days of Hair Metal still act this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review   Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulletboys, Britny Fox, Enuff Z Nuff Concert review
Page 1 of 1