Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIP Garry Shandling

Go down 
+3
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

RIP Garry Shandling Empty
PostSubject: RIP Garry Shandling   RIP Garry Shandling Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 12:17 pm

I'm sure this is old news by now, but I was really shocked and bummed at his passing. 'The Garry Shandling Show' and 'The Larry Sanders Show' were both TV classics.

I am happy to hear that HBO will be streaming 'The Larry Sanders Show' again.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39409

PostSubject: Re: RIP Garry Shandling   RIP Garry Shandling Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 12:24 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'm sure this is old news by now, but I was really shocked and bummed at his passing. 'The Garry Shandling Show' and 'The Larry Sanders Show' were both TV classics.

Agreed.
I was also mildly surprised at his minor role as Senator Stern in a couple of the Marvel movies. Was a cause of death ever announced ?
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: RIP Garry Shandling   RIP Garry Shandling Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 12:29 pm

007 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Agreed.
I was also mildly surprised at his minor role as Senator Stern in a couple of the Marvel movies. Was a cause of death ever announced ?

Heart Attack.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: RIP Garry Shandling   RIP Garry Shandling Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 12:30 pm

He will be missed. I really liked The Larry Sanders Show.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: RIP Garry Shandling   RIP Garry Shandling Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 2:04 pm

I thought I saw something a few days ago regarding his publicist saying Garry wasn't dead. Wow, very sad to see this. I loved the Garry Shandling show and of course The Larry Sanders show. The first two HBO shows that I started watching back in the day, were Dream On and The Larry Sanders show. R.I.P.!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18880

PostSubject: Re: RIP Garry Shandling   RIP Garry Shandling Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 1:33 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28393

PostSubject: Re: RIP Garry Shandling   RIP Garry Shandling Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:33 pm

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: RIP Garry Shandling   RIP Garry Shandling Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 9:53 pm

My Dad told me about this last night, I had no idea. I really liked his HBO show back in the day. RIP funnyman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Garry Shandling   RIP Garry Shandling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Garry Shandling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: