Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"

Go down 
+10
corplhicks
brokentulsa
MoonChild
80s Metal Lady
Wurthless
Witchfinder
Lari
Fat Freddy
James B.
14 posters

"Dragonaut"
Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_lcap13%Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
"Redeemer of Souls"
Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_lcap0%Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
"Halls of Valhalla"
Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_lcap20%Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
"Sword of Damocles"
Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_lcap13%Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
"March of the Damned"
Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_lcap33%Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
"Down in Flames"
 13% [ 2 ]
"Hell & Back"
Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_lcap0%Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
"Cold Blooded"
 0% [ 0 ]
"Metalizer"
 0% [ 0 ]
"Crossfire"
Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_lcap7%Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
"Secrets of the Dead"
 0% [ 0 ]
"Battle Cry"
 0% [ 0 ]
"Beginning of the End"
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Empty
PostSubject: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 3:37 pm

Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" 220px-JudasPriestRedeemerSouls

Tunes

"Dragonaut"
"Redeemer of Souls"
"Halls of Valhalla"
"Sword of Damocles"
"March of the Damned"
"Down in Flames"
"Hell & Back"
"Cold Blooded"
"Metalizer"
"Crossfire"
"Secrets of the Dead"
"Battle Cry"
"Beginning of the End"

The Band-Rob Halford – vocals, Glenn Tipton – guitar, synthesizer, Ian Hill – bass guitar, Scott Travis – drums and Richie Faulkner – guitar.

This is the only studio album I am wanting to purchase out of the ones not already owned ( Got 10 out of 17 + 1 live) after doing these JP polls.

The "Deluxe" has "Snakebite", "Tears of Blood", "Creatures", "Bring It On" and "Never Forget". They are not in the poll.

My choice is "Crossfire"
"Secrets of the Dead" & "Beginning of the End" are close behind.

They seemed to have taken stuff from every era headbanger

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Honestly I'd have to listen to this one again to pick a fave. I spun it quite a few times when I first got it but once the "newness" wore off it went on the shelf and hasn't been back out in awhile. From what little I remember of it, it was a pretty "safe" sounding album. Didn't blow my doors off but I didn't chuck it across the room and say "this sucks," either.

At any rate, I liked it better than the godawful Nostradamus...for whatever that's worth. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39573

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 3:49 pm

I'll take Dragonaut. I think it's a great album opener.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Down in Flames or Cold Blooded
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:37 pm

"Halls of Valhalla" for me.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 4:46 pm

Sword of Damocles is the only track I can remember off the top of my head, so I'll give that one my vote. I thought this album ranged from pretty mediocre to good.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:02 pm

"March of the Damned"
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:47 am

March of the Damned
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 11:38 am

"March of the Damned"
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
From what little I remember of it, it was a pretty "safe" sounding album. Didn't blow my doors off but I didn't chuck it across the room and say "this sucks," either.

Those are exactly the words I've been looking for. Very safe, and somewhat ordinary to boot.

I'd have to spin it again myself.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:14 am

I listened to this album on Spotify and I think this is the third time I've listened to it in its entirety??? It's actually pretty good with each additional listen, but I'm having a hard time picking my favorite. This is a very solid output. I think I will go with "Down In Flames"!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Halls of Valhalla
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:44 pm

Sword Of Damocles
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 9:46 am

"Down in Flames" is my favorite but I like the whole album. I think it's a great effort that is only dragged down a bit by the production.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls"   Best Tune on JP's "Redeemer of Souls" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1