Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement

Go down 
+5
corplhicks
Gilbert
journeyman
Wurthless
Lari
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Empty
PostSubject: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:47 pm

New album will be released 18th March. You can already get it from his website http://www.blazebayley.net/

Video for a new song called 'Human'

"This is in my opinion the best album I've ever done” says Blaze. “Its a full blown concept album but you can still enjoy each song without knowing the story. I have always loved science fiction and Ive always been interested in cosmology, the nature of consciousness and human identity. For the first time I have been able to combine all of those things in one album. I have had the pleasure to work with several excellent musicians on this album, such as Absolva, Michelle Sciarrotta and many others. We have been able to create this album at Robanna’s studio’s in Birmingham, making sure the quality of this record is outstanding. I will embark on a 3 month European Tour this spring to promote Infinite Entanglement, followed by the World Tour.”

I pre-ordered my copy from Napalm Records. I didn't like his last full length album King of Metal, but I love love LOVE all the albums before that. Based on what I've read, maybe this will be a little like the Tenth Dimension?
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:56 pm

That song left me feeling pretty "meh" about this to be honest. Sounds tired.

I do like some early Blaze solo stuff, though. And I'm a fan of The X Factor, too. But based off that single, it's not really worth it to invest anything in this.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Nothing wrong with that song.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 10:43 pm

A Blaze fan. I left off at Tenth Dimension. That and The man who would not die are on their way.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 11:24 am

Lari wrote:

Eh, the riff sounded lazy and wasn't very memorable. And his voice sounds a little strained. I was just sharing my perspective.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Love blaze. I own TMWWND which i love.
I also ordered promise and terror recently.
So i guess i am into buying this one.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:18 pm

Wurthless wrote:
Lari wrote:

Eh, the riff sounded lazy and wasn't very memorable. And his voice sounds a little strained. I was just sharing my perspective.

Agreed.

How can you guys stand this dude's voice? I was so shocked upon first arriving at HOM and discovering there are actually Blaze Bayley fans. IMO the absolute worst vocalist in the history of heavy metal LOL.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:26 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Wurthless wrote:
Lari wrote:

Agreed.

How can you guys stand this dude's voice? I was so shocked upon first arriving at HOM and discovering there are actually Blaze Bayley fans. IMO the absolute worst vocalist in the history of heavy metal LOL.

Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement 19976

You just lost a lot of points. I love his voice. Blaze is a great songwriter and a singer. The Man Who Would Not Die is an incredible record.

Gilbert wrote:
Love blaze. I own TMWWND which i love.
I also ordered promise and terror recently.
So i guess i am into buying this one.

Promise & Terror is a good one, too. cheers

I'd rank them:

1. The Man Who Would Not Die
2. Silicon Messiah
3. The Tenth Dimension (title track might be my favourite Blaze song!)
4. Promise & Terror
5. Blood & Belief (terrific band performance!)
6. King of Metal (even worse than Virtual XI!)
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 10:29 pm

Song is good. But we'll need more songs to properly assess.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 12:23 pm

I listened to this today. I think it's a pretty good album. "Human" is probably my least favorite track besides the two final tracks which plod along wrapping up the story.

"For A Thousand Years" and "What Will Come" are both really cool songs.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 4:30 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Wurthless wrote:
Lari wrote:

Agreed.

I don't mind him. While his Maiden albums never clicked with me, I dug a few of his solo albums. I'd have to re-visit them though and see if I need to add anymore to collection. I'm thinking "No". I think I have all the Blaze I need.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Wurthless wrote:
Lari wrote:

Agreed.

I don't mind him. While his Maiden albums never clicked with me, I dug a few of his solo albums. I'd have to re-visit them though and see if I need to add anymore to collection. I'm thinking "No". I think I have all the Blaze I need.

I take back my hyperbolic use of "worst vocalist in the history of heavy metal." There really are far worse singers out there, especially in thrash.

I think he did fine in Wolfsbane--phenomenal band--but after that, both Maiden and solo, his voice just got annoying, especially trying to match it with epic power metal backdrops.

However I've only ever heard about half his solo output--until today. Been sampling the earlier albums like Silicon Messiah and Tenth Dimension and I'm pleasantly surprised. Didn't see that coming.

I would also opine that the music is pretty good in his solo albums (for the most part) but I can't take much of it because of, well, the voice.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:07 pm

corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Wurthless wrote:
Lari wrote:

Agreed.

I take back my hyperbolic use of "worst vocalist in the history of heavy metal." There really are far worse singers out there, especially in thrash.

I think he did fine in Wolfsbane--phenomenal band--but after that, both Maiden and solo, his voice just got annoying, especially trying to match it with epic power metal backdrops.

However I've only ever heard about half his solo output--until today. Been sampling the earlier albums like Silicon Messiah and Tenth Dimension and I'm pleasantly surprised. Didn't see that coming.

I would also opine that the music is pretty good in his solo albums (for the most part) but I can't take much of it because of, well, the voice.

I can't stand his vocals. He lacks any kind of power and something about his tone annoys the hell out of me. His getting the slot in Maiden is still baffling to me.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Wurthless wrote:
Lari wrote:

Agreed.

I can't stand his vocals.  He lacks any kind of power and something about his tone annoys the hell out of me.  His getting the slot in Maiden is still baffling to me.

Yeah that made zero sense. It's hard to imagine Steve and the boys listening to a Wolfsbane album and saying, "that's the voice we need." Truly a WTF moment for metal music.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 11:37 am

I didn't play the album yet, but I was skimming through the booklet and reading some of the lyrics before going to sleep last night. Nice work on the presentation. The story seems to be a pseudo-scientific exploration of the quantum entanglement mystery, where two particles far apart from each other, without any signals or radiation, react identically. If you change one, the other will change. The theory is that by somehow harnessing this power, information can be sent faster than light, or even through time.

In a Facebook post, Blaze says this is going to be a trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Ordered my copy today. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Ordered my copy today. Can't wait.

Did you get your copy of Promise & Terror yet? The last 4 tracks on that album are awesome, 10/10. It's not the most consistent album, but some of the best heavy metal I've ever heard is right there.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 8:09 pm

Yes i got promise and terror. Haven't reached the last 4 tracks yet. So far it is very good material.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:34 am

Wurthless wrote:
Lari wrote:

The song has no balls. ZERO balls.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Guest appearance... and a bit awkward at that

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 1:29 am

I am glad that blaze is doing well and creating some good metal. I always found him to be a very good vocalist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement   Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: