Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!

Go down 
+4
tohostudios
the sentinel
muckie
Fat Freddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!   Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 11:07 am

Today (Dec. 14th) is World Monkey Day. Yes, apparently this is an actual thing.

Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Macaques

http://www.ibtimes.com/world-monkey-day-2015-cool-facts-cute-photos-ways-support-these-intelligent-nonhuman-2218475

Since our very own MetalGuy71 has been known to showcase his love of non-human primates via his avatar pics, I thought it was appropriate to wish him a happy Monkey Day.  

So how does one celebrate Monkey Day? By watching "King Kong?" Eating bananas? Screeching and jumping up and down while flinging poop at passersby?

However you celebrate it, have a good one, MG71! Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!   Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 11:14 am

I wish him a Happy Monkey Day too. Personally, I would like to see him write some thoughtful essays and academic thesises on chimpanzees and orangutangs.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!   Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 9:38 pm

Someone needs to organize all these "national whatever days" into a nice calendar so I can celebrate something new each day.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!   Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Laughing very hard

How did the world's biggest primate fan not know this?

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!   Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 5:58 am

tohostudios wrote:
Laughing very hard

How did the world's biggest primate fan not know this?

Too Busy Monkeying around no doubt.

See what I did there? Haha!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!   Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Phase 1: Train monkey army [COMPLETE]
Phase 2: Convince the populace to embrace World Monkey Day [COMPLETE]
Phase 3: Conquer the planet [PENDING]
Phase 4: Banana daiquiris all around

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!   Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 3:14 pm

I'll take a Banana daiquiri !
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!   Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 5:10 pm

I'm against the monkey agenda in general but I'm also a complete sell out so I could be convinced by a banana daiquiri or two (even if it does mean bowing down to our new monkey overlords   humble)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!   Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 5:23 pm

I've heard they consider the term "monkey" to be pejorative; they prefer "simian" or "primate" because those terms are more inclusive of all members

PostSubject: Re: Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!   Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey MetalGuy71 - Happy Monkey Day!!
Page 1 of 1