Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Diamond - New Album in 2016

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

King Diamond - New Album in 2016 Empty
PostSubject: King Diamond - New Album in 2016   King Diamond - New Album in 2016 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 1:05 pm

Hooray!

"After last year’s successful tour and this year’s US trek playing Abigail in full, King Diamond is f*cking back. But now the King will no longer be a touring nostalgia act. That’s right, we’re getting a new King Diamond record, the first since 2007.

In a recent interview with Neil Turbin, guitarist Andy LaRocque said the following:

“We are going to have a little break after this tour, and after that break we are going to start writing music for the next album.

“We have some riffs but once we start getting into the process it’s going to be lots of brainstorming. It’s going to be somewhere around February.”
F*ck yes. While fans shouldn’t hold their breaths for the album to be released any time soon–King Diamond is old enough that one assumes he’ll take his sweet f*cking time recording to make sure this record is perfect — it’s good to know that the band is interested in releasing new material.

What’s more, it seems like all the fans who I saw at the King’s tour last year and at Mayhem Fest this year were super enthusiastic about the band’s classic material, so hopefully the band won’t be releasing an album that tries to keep up with the kids. The last thing we need’s a King Diamond deathcore album."

http://www.metalsucks.net/2015/11/16/hell-yes-theres-going-new-king-diamond-album/
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - New Album in 2016   King Diamond - New Album in 2016 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 3:37 pm

I wonder what spooky story he will come up with on the new album? Imagine King Diamond as a camp counselor telling his stories around the fire.

Actually, I wouldn't mind him making a spoken word CD of short stories for next Halloween.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3175

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - New Album in 2016   King Diamond - New Album in 2016 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 3:48 pm

I would love to read a well written book about King Diamond -
not from a fan's point of view -but like 'Fallen Angel' - Jimmy Page story.
Andy looks good after 30 years of metal axing - still has the charm -
I'm astounded at the endless releases - and the complexity of riffs -
And King's off the road now - talk about prime - for new material -
I thought it was great that Slayer/ King shared bill / concert tours -
And the older he gets....(think he's had triple bi-pass too.....)
you wonder what he's going to sing and say next -
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - New Album in 2016   King Diamond - New Album in 2016 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:03 am

good to have the king back \m/
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39631

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - New Album in 2016   King Diamond - New Album in 2016 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 8:04 am

I'm in !
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3175

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - New Album in 2016   King Diamond - New Album in 2016 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 2:54 pm

I read a few things recently about him....somewhat interesting...
The first Lp's that he owned were Deep Purple, Fireball....and Masters of Reality
That - set the wheels turning...
His wife is Livia Zita...born 1984....
He was born in 1956
And due to a heavy smoking habit...had triple bypass in Dec. 2010.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Diamond - New Album in 2016   King Diamond - New Album in 2016 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Diamond - New Album in 2016
Page 1 of 1