Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Godzilla Villains

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Top 10 Godzilla Villains Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 11:36 pm

I'm not very familiar with most Godzilla movies but I know some here (especially Toho) are big fans. Curious to see what you think of this Top 10 list (I've been going through this channel's videos for over a month now-I'm addicted):

Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:26 am

Before I get to the end, I'll say right now, King Ghidorah better be #1.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:36 am

Biolante should be higher on the list; he gave the Big G a huge battle. Interesting, I didn't know Biolante was female.

King Caesar???? Really??? Why is he even on the list? He's a p*ssy! All he ever does is get his ass kicked.

They're right on about Anguirus; he looks really cool but can't fight very well.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:37 am

Yay! They got the top spot right!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 12:23 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Biolante should be higher on the list; he gave the Big G a huge battle.  Interesting, I didn't know Biolante was female.

King Caesar????  Really??? Why is he even on the list?  He's a p*ssy! All he ever does is get his ass kicked.

They're right on about Anguirus; he looks really cool but can't fight very well.

Agreed on all 3 accounts. And really, King Caesar was better as an ally and only fought Godzilla in the Final Wars film. I thought he was the coolest thing when I first saw Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla in the theater waaaay back in the day.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 3:17 pm

The Channel doesn't pick the spots BTW, it's all done by viewer voting. I must say, the Godzilla movies have come a long way with the clips I saw and I'd actually be tempted to watch some of them.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 6:55 pm

Oh yeah, the Godzilla movies since around the mid 90s are MUCH better than the stuff you probably remember from childhood.  The FX are actually "special" most of the time and not "laughable".

Some of the "alien ship" FX still look pretty crappy but no one really cares about that anyway. The key thing is that the monster battles look a lot better. No more obvious "rubber suit" FX (most of the time).

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Top 10 Godzilla Villains 12112144_1016802798353813_1141764037207428800_n
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 11:31 am

And how did Bambi not make the cut ?

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 6:37 pm

S.D. wrote:
Top 10 Godzilla Villains 12112144_1016802798353813_1141764037207428800_n

Laughing very hardLaughing very hardLaughing very hardLaughing very hardLaughing very hardLaughing very hard

Literally!  That's hilarious!

I am so sending that to a bunch of people!

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Godzilla Villains   Top 10 Godzilla Villains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Godzilla Villains
Page 1 of 1