Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agent Steel - Alienigma

Go down 
+6
sovdat
stormspell
GrandNational
AchrisK
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

Agent Steel - Alienigma Empty
PostSubject: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:03 pm

Don't know if any of you have heard this yet, but it is VERY good! Amazingly heavy. Its still growing on me, but its a killer album so far!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:28 pm

What I heard from it I thought was really bad. I think this is easily gonna be their worst disc (until their subsequent ones).
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:29 pm

hater
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:43 am

I'll get this for sure.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:56 am

I listened to the promo and thought it was really average modern aggressive metal... maybe I need to force myself and give it another spin...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 10:31 am

Agent Steel's version of "Heavy Metal Thunder" from Saxon is very nice !!
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:45 am

Haven't heard it yet, but I've heard that it has a very modern sound .

By the way, I'm seeing Agent Steel + Vicious Rumors (with Rivera on vocals) tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 4:59 am

I`ve had this on my to get list for a while. But the majority of feedback i read about it is negative. Is it a stinker? Or is it worth buying?
Normally I wouldn`t think twice about getting a AGENT STEEL album, love all of their previous albums.
Thoughts anyone????
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:47 am

Not their best, but I like it.

There are different elements in it and Bruce's vocals are a little different. I say give it a chance. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:26 am

I have yet to hear an Agent Steel album I did not like...some I like better than others...but I think they're all good...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Listened to this album 3x in the last couple days. I think it's a really good album. What's the complaints?

What's not to like? The riffs are there. There's some tasty lead work. There songs are fast for the most part.

Production to modern? Nostalgia for the Cyriis days got ya? Really, those who don't like this. Why?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:17 pm

Me wants! greedy

I've liked everything else from this band, so I think i'll like this one too.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:11 pm

I haven't heard this album. Order Of The Illuminati is the last Agent Steel record I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Steel - Alienigma   Agent Steel - Alienigma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Steel - Alienigma
Page 1 of 1