Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue Empty
PostSubject: Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue   Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 10:04 pm

So, this is apparently a thing dropping this summer - full remix, HD audio, etc.  As a fan of this album since high school, I'm very much looking forward to this.

Of interest to anyone else who regards this album as highly as I do, Mr. Waters did a track-by-track commentary on it.  Shame it's not longer, but still interesting.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue   Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 5:42 am

My favorite solo album by any member of Pink Floyd
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue   Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:38 am

I've definitely got to second that. This album brought tears to a jaded teenager's eyes many times over and there are STILL moments in it that have that effect. The Alf Razzel monologues that they have at the beginning and end still choke me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue   Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roger Waters - Amused to Death Reissue
Page 1 of 1