Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!

Go down 
+3
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Boris2008
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Empty
PostSubject: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:38 pm

Or maybe he's stopped loving insane syfy movies featuring mutant sharks and hot girls!

Unlikely though!  lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:06 pm

lol! Laughing very hard lol! Laughing very hard lol!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 7:50 pm

Aww hells yeah! I'm all over this!! lol!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 2:19 pm

lol! Good ol Syfy they never run out of bad ideas!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:46 pm

They've got a whole crapload of insane shark movies lined up for the week leading to the premiere of "Sharknado 3" on July 22nd -- this "Whalewolf" flick is just one of them. They will also be premiering 3 Headed Shark Attack, Mega Shark vs. Kolossus, Robo Shark, and Zombie Shark.

...and yes, shamefully, I'll admit that I will probably watch each and every damn one of 'em. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 8:51 pm

This is going to be SyFys Godzilla...

ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 10:38 am

Roger Corman is a god and should be revered as such (regarding Sharktopus).

I'm especially looking forward to 3 Headed Shark Attack. I watch 2 Headed Shark Attack every summer now...it is damned fun.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 12:19 pm

I watched about 15 minutes or so of it and got a good laugh out of what I saw, from the poor acting, cheap cgi and as a potential victim is jumping from a wall to escape the creatures, the Six Million Dollar Man sound fx plays.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 5:00 pm

So far I've only seen "Robo-Shark" (which sucked) and "Mega Shark vs. Kolossus" (which was badass) from SyFy's Sharknado Week offerings. I wanted to see "3 Headed Shark Attack" but it came on @ 7 PM last night while I was doing other stuff so I missed it. "Zombie Shark" and "Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf" looked too stupid even for me, so I passed on those. I'm sure I'll still end up catching them all at one time or another.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Let me know when they get around to Pteranoshark or Sharkadactyl (Pteranodon or pteradactyl/shark hybrid). I want to see a flying shark with giant bat-like wings.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:16 am

Quote :
So far I've only seen "Robo-Shark" (which sucked) and "Mega Shark vs. Kolossus" (which was badass) from SyFy's Sharknado Week offerings. I wanted to see "3 Headed Shark Attack" but it came on @ 7 PM last night while I was doing other stuff so I missed it. "Zombie Shark" and "Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf" looked too stupid even for me, so I passed on those. I'm sure I'll still end up catching them all at one time or another.

As I mentioned in the "Today I Watched..." thread, I've gotten almost caught up on SyFy's "Sharknado Week" offerings via On Demand ... and aside from the aforementioned "Mega Shark vs. Kolossus," they've all been pretty dire. The mighty "Sharknado 3" failed to live up to the hype, "3 Headed Shark Attack" was poor even by Asylum standards and "Zombie Shark" had a great premise but they totally f*cked up the execution.

Still haven't gotten to "Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf" but I am gonna try to catch it one night this week... and I hate to admit it but SyFy's newest Saturday night premiere, "Lavalantula" (starring Steve Guttenberg and a bunch of his former Police Academy co-stars!) looks like a hoot.

I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:22 am

I enjoyed both Sharknado 3 (they keep getting better in my opinion) and Lavantula.

I did wish that the Police Academy theme music was used as the theme song. And I did wish that Hooks had called someone a dirtbag. But otherwise, it was fun.

Mike Mendez apparently asked Bobcat to direct, but he declined. That woulda been fun. And he was trying to get GW Bailey in it, but I guess that didn't work out either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!   Fat Freddy's gonna love this!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fat Freddy's gonna love this!!
Page 1 of 1