Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Anyone is interested.....

Go down 
+7
nevermore
manny
DallasBlack
chewie
tohostudios
Addy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

If Anyone is interested..... Empty
PostSubject: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 5:15 pm

I didnt realize until today I had been away for over a year. I guess life happens. If anyone is interested this is what ive been up to.....

Wife and I had our first child in March we had a baby girl who on the 6th will be 4 months old. I had graduated with an Associates in Web Design back in May 2014. September I go to a new school and pursue a Bachelors in Web Design and Development.

Still work in IT been at my job for 2 1/2 years now. Still married celebrate 2 years in October.

Music wise I listen mostly to Pink Floyd most days A mix of eras, Some Syd stuff, Dark Side, Animals, Meddle, Wall, Endless River.

ummmmm cant think of anything else going on with me.....
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Welcome back.  Congrats on the new addition to the family!  Sounds like things have been going well for you.

P.S. - There is no such thing as too much Pink Floyd.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Thanks

unfortunately she is born with a birth defect in which will require surgery probably in October. But she's a cutie I still trip out that I have a kid.

I agree I listen to Pink Floyd more than anything else these days. I wish I had more of the Floyd
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 5:34 pm

Welcome back Addy!

I still work in IT too.  In March I celebrated 30 years in the field, 20 at my current company.

Oh, and I have a new addition too.

<--------------------

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Welcome back Addy! And congratulations ! Hope everything works out for your daughter.

Last edited by 007 on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Welcome back Addy! Good to see that things are going well.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Welcome back! Good to hear all that has transpired with you (excluding the birth defect, I hope it turns out all right).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:11 pm

Welcome back brutha
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Congrats on the addition to your family!! Hope all goes well with your daughter. It's good to see you back!!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:01 am

I was a Grandpa at 35.....thanks for making me feel very old. Congrats & Welcome Back !

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:52 am

Welcome back Addy! Congrats on the baby! Kids are Great... Most of the time. Haha
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 9:21 am

Thanks for all the well wishes, my daughter who we named Amelia has whats called a Congenital Pulminary Airway Malformation or CPAM for short, generally at the 20 week ultrasound was when they first found something wrong, but it wasnt until we went to Boston Children's Hospital that we learned what it was. Essentially the lower lobe of one of her lungs is nothing but cysts more tumors than lung tissue. Thankfully this surgery can wait till shes about 6 months old or so instead of right at birth. If you want to check out her story we had kept a blog baby.rocksolyd.com it has pics too.

Since her birth I am on my PC at home like once a week between school, work and caring for a newborn and sleep gives me little time for anything else. I try to get her exposed to some of the good music, she already likes Pink Floyd and some Zeppelin and John Lennon and David Bowie.

I just realized that my last post here was just a few months before i learned I was going to be a Dad. Wow. I really thought it was only 6 months, funny how it turned into 14.

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 8:56 pm

congrats on the baby!

QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Congratulations on being a dad! Welcome back to the madness! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Anyone is interested.....   If Anyone is interested..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Anyone is interested.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: