Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations Empty
PostSubject: Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations   Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Ok, this is totally stupid, but fun and maybe some of you will enjoy the stupidity with me.

I was watching the Judas Priest Epitaph DVD with my roommate and we were laughing about how badass Halford managed to look even walking around stage with a cane, so we dubbed him "Granpa Halford."

A little later, we were watching an interview with Udo Dirkschneider and we decided he seemed like some foreign uncle, so Uncle Udo stuck.

Aside from imagining some interesting Thanksgiving dinners (or holiday of your choosing), what other metal gods might fit the template of seeming like the strange but awesome 2nd cousin, weird grandfather, or awkward uncle at family gatherings?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations   Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 am

I always get accused of being Eldon Hoke's twin brother.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations   Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:02 pm

I've been saying for awhile now that David Lee Roth is the creepy uncle that makes everyone uncomfortable at the Thanksgiving dinner table with his sexual innuendo, Joker smile and too-tight pants.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations   Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:21 am

We PINE for Uncle Dave to show up wearing cargo pants one of these years...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations   Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder Statesmen of Metal as Distant Relations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: