Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun   Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:28 pm

Anyone else heard this release? I picked it up over the weekend at a flea market for $2. I knew nothing about it other than the name Jason Bonham. It's a decent rock album, the lead singer sorta sounds like Chris Cornell from Soundgarden. One of the songs has Poppa John's drumming mixed in with Jason. The song even starts out with the drum intro of D'yer Maker. Interesting find for $2 bucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun   Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:45 pm

Hmmm...never heard of it before.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun   Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:31 pm

Whoa that is a brilliant album. The singer sounds like Chris Cornell crossed with Robert Plant, and its a perfect marriage between hard alternative and Led Zeppelin, i've heard it referred to as Kingdom Come meets Soundgarden which strangely is quite accurate. If you ever see this snap it up, its just brilliant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun   Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:29 pm

I'll keep my eyes peeled for it. When was it released?
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun   Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun   Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason Bonham Band - When You See the Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: