Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go Deep...NO, DEEPER!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

Go Deep...NO, DEEPER! Empty
PostSubject: Go Deep...NO, DEEPER!   Go Deep...NO, DEEPER! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 3:52 pm

Something we have never heard of, please.

I give you something of a Japanese Metal Supa-group called Mephistopheles [from a cool split with Eraserhead in 2001]:

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Go Deep...NO, DEEPER!   Go Deep...NO, DEEPER! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:42 am

OK, I'll play. Howzabout some SLAUGHTERED GRACE? A local yokel NJ thrash act who put out a 7-inch and a 6 song EP in 1989-90 before disappearing off the face of the Earth.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Citanul
Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: Go Deep...NO, DEEPER!   Go Deep...NO, DEEPER! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:37 am

South African heavy/power metal band Shadowlord.

Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Go Deep...NO, DEEPER!   Go Deep...NO, DEEPER! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Before Tony Foresta sang for Municipal Waste and Iron Reagan, he sang for this late 90s local favorite hardcore/punk band:

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Go Deep...NO, DEEPER!   Go Deep...NO, DEEPER! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:20 am

Great little EP from this relatively unknown band. This is my favorite track from it (kicks in around the 2:30 mark)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go Deep...NO, DEEPER!   Go Deep...NO, DEEPER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go Deep...NO, DEEPER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: