Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's with this site now ??

Go down 
+7
exact33
chewie
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Glower
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

What's with this site now ??  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's with this site now ??    What's with this site now ??  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:29 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
FXX has been playing all those Simpsons episodes and I just crack-up over some of those old classics. My kids are finally getting old enough to appreciate them now too, which tickles me to no end.

Same here. I hadn't seen some of the real oldies in a long time so getting to revisit them all has re-ignited my Simpsons nerdism in a big way..

When my son made his first Simpson's quote at dinner one night, it brought a tear to this man's eye.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37632

PostSubject: Re: What's with this site now ??    What's with this site now ??  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:43 am

Quote :
When my son made his first Simpson's quote at dinner one night, it brought a tear to this man's eye.

I hope for your sake that it wasn't Rodd/Todd Flanders' immortal dinner time "Hell no, I don't want any damn vegetables!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What's with this site now ??    What's with this site now ??  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 9:12 pm

I don't think I've seen a new Simpsons since the movie came out years ago. My favorite episode is and always will be the one with this scene:

So many funny moments in that one. Sideshow Bob and the rakes, him under the car, etc.

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Cape_Feare/Quotes
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with this site now ??    What's with this site now ??  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's with this site now ??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2