Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Floyd Mayweather and The King????

Go down 
+2
Lari
tohostudios
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Floyd Mayweather and The King???? Empty
PostSubject: Floyd Mayweather and The King????   Floyd Mayweather and The King???? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 6:03 pm

I can't wait to hear Exact's take on this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/why-did-burger-king-stand-with-floyd-mayweather-195452775.html

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6338

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather and The King????   Floyd Mayweather and The King???? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:12 pm

I read somewhere BK paid a million dollars to get "the King" be part of Mayweather's entourage.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather and The King????   Floyd Mayweather and The King???? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:16 pm

I'm just amazed. With all his out of the ring issues, sponsors have been running away from Mayweather as fast as they can.

And then this...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather and The King????   Floyd Mayweather and The King???? Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Whatever the reason, that's just bizarre.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather and The King????   Floyd Mayweather and The King???? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 9:01 pm

no one should question The King.

mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather and The King????   Floyd Mayweather and The King???? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 11:14 am

I miss the REAL King, not a guy in a mask.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather and The King????   Floyd Mayweather and The King???? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:54 am

Is BK bringing back The King?  He apparently has a cameo at the end of the new ad for the return of BK's nuggets.

On another note, I think we have a new rival for The King in the "creepiness" factor.  This new incarnation of Colonel Sanders in the KFC ads is uber-creepy IMO.  He laughs like a cartoon villain.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather and The King????   Floyd Mayweather and The King???? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 8:47 pm

Speaking of Burger King, I remember this from years ago. My brother and I were rolling on the ground laughing during this post fight commentary. Larry Merchant has always been the best when it comes to interviewing fighters. I love the little put down Larry gives James "Lights Out" Toney and it completely went over his head. I wish they would have showed the George Foreman comment after Larry sent it back to Jim Lampley and George. Jim asks George what he thought about James "lights out" Toney's comments. George: "I like that part about Burger King". Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floyd Mayweather and The King????   Floyd Mayweather and The King???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather and The King????
Page 1 of 1