Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project 86 Knives to the Future

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Project 86 Knives to the Future Empty
PostSubject: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:55 pm

Might be the only one who likes these guys but has anyone heard the new album? Not sure why I like these guys, not usually my sound but it's anthemic and great workout music.

Last edited by Dark Horseman on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:57 pm

I did say anthemic.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 am

They never matched the power of Drawing Black Lines, but they've kept it true in their own way. I helped them set up one time at the Hard Rock Cafe many moons ago. Cool cats, Andrew was pretty down to earth.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:05 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Might be the only one who likes these guys but has anyone heard the new album? Not sure why I like these guys, not usually my sound but it's anthemic and great workout music.

Nope. I love them. One of my favorites. The new album is excellent.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 11:44 am

I wonder if they'll be done, seems Andrew is hinting of moving in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:08 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
I wonder if they'll be done, seems Andrew is hinting of moving in a different direction.

Oh yeah? =(
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 12:16 pm

Schwab has started a new band called London Six Echo.
http://www.theprp.com/2014/11/24/news/project-86-frontmans-electronic-project-london-six-echo-streaming-new-song/
Hints of Goth.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 2:46 pm

Hope he doesn't leave the band for that. Although it is a cool tune.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:31 pm

I love Project 86.....some of the best bass tones ever recorded IMO.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:54 pm

Very true.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Metal student
Metal student
Infinite

Number of posts : 169

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:32 pm

Reading Andrew's book kinda turned me off of these guys. He comes across as a real dick in that book. I do think most of their stuff is solid though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project 86 Knives to the Future   Project 86 Knives to the Future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project 86 Knives to the Future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: