Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bruce Jenner

Go down 
+16
Troublezone
the sentinel
mikeinfla
James B.
Sword Of The Heretic
scottmitchell74
mlotek
Boris2008
Required Fields
DallasBlack
exact33
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Glower
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 4:41 pm

I was a kid when he was a hero in the Olympics.
One day, I decided to watch The Kardasians -
couldn't believe he was married into the faimly -
it was at a time of Paris Hilton - and her friend -
any takes on this guy now ?
Is he changing himself - like Michael Jackson ?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 4:57 pm

If Yahoo didn't keep putting Kardashian/Jenner stories in its headlines I'd have no clue. But the last one I saw said he was undergoing "gender reassignment". I guess it was inevitable because since marrying into the Kardashian family he's had no balls anyway.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Rumor has it that he's planning to have the "operation" to become a woman. Y'know, the lop-it-offa-me?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Controversy for a new season of the show haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:21 pm

perhaps he should not drive and text.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:26 pm

yeah, I just saw that. You know if somebody hit me and I knew they were texting or talking on the phone I'd end up going to jail because I'd beat the living "spit" out of them. I really, REALLY hate that narcissistic habit. Nothing you have to say is so damn important that you have to text it or say it while you're driving. If it IS that important then pull the hell over.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:25 pm

I'm so glad I have no clue about pop culture. I know of the Kardashians but I couldn't pick them out of a line-up.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Strange how the accident happened at the same time the news happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:05 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Strange how the accident happened at the same time the news happened.

Not really, the is he/isn't he thing has been going on for months now but it looks as though an announcement is coming soon as it's clear he's taking hormones.

How can anyone not know who the Kardashians are? I'm English and actively try to ignore them but they and their enormous arses are everywhere! affraid
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:46 pm

I cant stand enormous arses - on any chick - observe what ? - lol
I work with this handsome guy from Puerto Rico - loves those women.
A few gals at work like that - and he's all about them in admiration -
I hear that's the new body modification thing - butt dance
What's this world coming too - that's not metal.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Glower wrote:
I was a kid when he was a hero in the Olympics.
Yep, me too. In the 1970s, the TV commercials and his drop in's on talk shows was a great inspiration to be healthy and active, especially for me when I was a child.

I wonder HOW he got himself to the mental state he is in now, to want to become a women.....the Kardashians have a huge part in his degeneration I will guess.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 8:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
yeah, I just saw that.  You know if somebody hit me and I knew they were texting or talking on the phone I'd end up going to jail because I'd beat the living "spit" out of them.  I really, REALLY hate that narcissistic habit.  Nothing you have to say is so damn important that you have to text it or say it while you're driving.  If it IS that important then pull the hell over.

I agree with you 100% (more, if possible). It's flat-out a criminal and selfish behavior. I don't understand how people think they're special enough to pull it off.

On a lighter note, I LOVE full, thick, stacked rumps. Not fat, but "thick". I know them when I see them. Those who love them know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 602

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Bruce Jenner 10968493_10202293374055079_3264390517603520714_n
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:58 am

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:30 pm

What would you do to get your own "reality show" surprised

Gene Simmons: "sign the check and deposit it in my bank account"
Leif Garrett: "reconfirm what EVERYONE already knows, "I'm a druggie washed up has been"
Paris Hilton: leak another hidden camera video of me giving some guy a hummer
Bruce Jenner: snip and tuck plus hormones and hip hugger pantalones.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:42 am

I just don't understand how people way past middle age would do something like this. I know someone else who did the same thing.

In the late 80's and early 90's I worked at a radio station in Knoxville, TN. My boss was known on the air as "Brother Clay". He was a Vietnam Vet and had a few health problems. One was he had no hair, none at all anywhere. But he wore a "Bon Jovi" wig. The other employees at the station always made fun of him and said he shaved all of his hair but I had heard it had something to do with Agent Orange. He was married and had a daughter and some of the other employees would say that he dressed up like a woman at home and wore his wife's clothes. I absolutely couldn't believe it. I always stood up for him because he denied it all. Seemed like a pretty good dude to me. In the early 90's Hair Metal was a big thing and he was into it. Maybe I should have started piecing the puzzle together because his favorite album was the first Poison album (the one where they looks like chicks on the cover).

Anyway, Clay was a great boss. He gave me as many or as little hours that I wanted. He made sure to schedule me around all of the home football games when UT had a game. He would always say "OK, I scheduled you around the game but you'll have to leave at the start of the 4th quarter so you won't be F'N late". He made sure that me and the other DJ's all had backstage passes and tickets to all the shows that came to town. During that time period it seems like there were 2 or 3 concerts a month.

The station changed formats to country (1993) and after I graduated I moved away and lost touch with him but did talk to him one more time in 1999 when I was working at a Classic Rock station in Missouri.

Then in 2007 my mom sent me this article clipped out of the news paper:

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/local-news/life-after-brother-clay

If you don't feel like reading the article here he/she is now, complete with Dolly Parton wig:

Bruce Jenner Mqdefault
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:00 pm

Great story Mike - looks kinda like a passive Dee Snider -
and looks like Freddie Kruger on the wall - back drop -
I was ashamed a few times buying LPs - 'Unmasked' - 'Dynasty' - for sure -
but also with Posion - I stood at the record store - staring at the photos -
was this Posion - that I heard on the college radio ' Play Dirty ' ???
Anyways - I heard that King Kobra's 1st singer - got the operation -
and I have and like that CD -but how damn odd . . . . . affraid
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:20 am

Glower wrote:
Great story Mike - looks kinda like a passive Dee Snider -
and looks like Freddie Kruger on the wall - back drop -
I was ashamed a few times buying LPs - 'Unmasked' - 'Dynasty' - for sure -
but also with Posion - I stood at the record store - staring at the photos -
was this Posion - that I heard on the college radio ' Play Dirty ' ???
Anyways - I heard that King Kobra's 1st singer - got the operation -
and I have and like that CD -but how damn odd . . . . . affraid

Yeah, Marc Free is now Marcie Free and actually still sings in a band.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:05 pm

I actually listened to a King Kobra song in the car this morning as it came on an 80's mix and I always wonder "why" when it comes to Mark/ Marcie Free. I wonder the same thing about Bruce Jenner. I just don't get it? Makes you wonder of the circumstances and the mental state of some people as it leads them to make these life altering decisions.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:15 am

And on this song, sounds like a guy to me

I just don't get it either!
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:48 pm

It's official -
Jenner rear ended another car - triggering - the fatal crash - sad.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:22 am

the sentinel wrote:
I actually listened to a King Kobra song in the car this morning as it came on an 80's mix and I always wonder "why" when it comes to Mark/ Marcie Free. I wonder the same thing about Bruce Jenner. I just don't get it? Makes you wonder of the circumstances and the mental state of some people as it leads them to make these life altering decisions.

There's also the former vocalist of Life Of Agony. Who changed to a woman after almost 40 years as a man but was straight. As a "woman" he/she is a lesbian. Wrap your head around that!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17063

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Weird timing that this deadly accident happened... It kind of puts a big black cloud over his "transition". Is he gay or does he just want to look like a woman/live as a lesbian?

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17063

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Bruce Gender
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 12:46 pm

Sword Of The Heretic wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

Bruce Jenner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce Jenner   Bruce Jenner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bruce Jenner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next