Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'  Empty
PostSubject: New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'    New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:20 am

Canadian progressive thrashers Voivod have recorded a new song for a split seven-inch vinyl release with At the Gates, scheduled to hit stores April 7th.

And while we're at it... general Voivod thread! Your thoughts on "Target Earth", your favorite songs/albums, etc.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'    New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:30 am

Fav. Albums
5. Rrröööaaarrr
4. Killing Technology
3. The Outer Limits
2. Nothingface
1. Dimension Hatröss

(Angel Rat is also amazing)

Fav. Songs
5. We Are Not Alone
4. Forgotten in Space
3. Chaosmongers
2. Into My Hypercube
1. Jack Luminous
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'    New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:41 am

Yup, that's totally great! Loved Voivod since the first time I heard War & Pain (that record got slaughtered in the metal press so I had to hear it.) This is much less of a throwback than Target Earth (which I did like) and I'd really welcome an album with this vibe.

Favorite albums would be Dimension Hatross, The Outer Limits, or Killing Technology depending on my mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'    New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New VOIVOD Song 'We Are Connected'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: