Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon

Go down 
+5
MoonChild
80s Metal Lady
Dark Horseman
Witchfinder
James B.
9 posters

Dogs Of War
The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_lcap13%The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Burning Wheels
The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_lcap7%The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Don't Worry
The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_lcap0%The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Big Twin Rolling (Coming Home)
The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_lcap20%The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Hold On
The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_lcap0%The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Great White Buffalo
The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_lcap27%The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Demolition Alley
The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_lcap13%The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Walking Through Tokyo
The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_lcap20%The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Give It All Away
 0% [ 0 ]
Yesterday's Gone
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Empty
PostSubject: The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon   The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:46 pm

Another week and another Saxon album poll.

A far more consistent album than the previous one.

It's obvious which tune I'll pick for those who know me

"Big Twin Rolling (Coming Home)"

Dig "Hold On" and "The Great White Buffalo" quite a bit too.

After Uncle's "feeble" comment in the last thread. I can see that perspective to an extent cause Byford does have a different vocal delivery on this album. Seems soft spoken if that makes any sense ?

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7606

PostSubject: Re: The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon   The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:48 pm

"Big Twin Rolling" for me too.

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon   The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:19 pm

I love this album, so many great songs and the trifecta of The Great White Buffalo, Demolition Alley and Walking Through Tokyo are superior. Now I have to go crank it.
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon   The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Buffalo! headbanger
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon   The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Saxon did a wonderful job with this album, a very powerful album definitely.

My pick is Demolition Alley.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39182

PostSubject: Re: The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon   The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Walking Through Tokyo for me.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon   The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2018 10:28 am

Walking Through Tokyo for me as well.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon   The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 8:52 pm

"Great White Buffalo", perhaps not as good as Uncle Ted's version, but easily the best on this otherwise forgettable album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9854

PostSubject: Re: The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon   The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2018 10:13 pm

Dogs of war. But i am not a huge fan of this album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon   The cat's meow on "Dogs Of War" from Saxon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1