Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flexi-disc

Go down 
+2
nevermore
brokentulsa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

Flexi-disc  Empty
PostSubject: Flexi-disc     Flexi-disc  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Flexi-disc  FlexiDisc_GWFEB_grande

When was the last time you got a flexi record in a magazine? Buy this magazine Feb. 15 and you can have a new one..
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

Flexi-disc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexi-disc     Flexi-disc  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:54 pm

I subscribe to Decibel magazine and they've been having flexi-discs in their issues for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Flexi-disc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexi-disc     Flexi-disc  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:53 am

This was the last time I got a flexi-disc...
 Flexi-disc  Tumblr_ll8usmmP9s1qc8ax1o1_500

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Flexi-disc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexi-disc     Flexi-disc  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:53 am

Anybody know of a pressing plant that makes flexi discs (for cheap)?
I checked for companies 3 or 4 years ago, and couldn't find any but one one, and it was almost the same cost as pressing a regular 7" vinyl.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Flexi-disc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexi-disc     Flexi-disc  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:44 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
This was the last time I got a flexi-disc...
 Flexi-disc  Tumblr_ll8usmmP9s1qc8ax1o1_500

This actually existed as a flexi-disc? I need this.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Flexi-disc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexi-disc     Flexi-disc  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:04 am

Was that Billy and The Boingers (from the Bloom County comic strip) sold alone through the daily newspaper strip, or included with the book?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Flexi-disc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexi-disc     Flexi-disc  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:08 am

mlotek wrote:
Was that Billy and The Boingers (from the Bloom County comic strip) sold alone through the daily newspaper strip, or included with the book?

Far as I know, you could only get it in the book. Mine is still attached. I never bothered to pull it out cause I didn't have a working record player. You can find the actual tunes on YouTube though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Flexi-disc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexi-disc     Flexi-disc  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:14 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
mlotek wrote:

Far as I know, you could only get it in the book. Mine is still attached. I never bothered to pull it out cause I didn't have a working record player. You can find the actual tunes on YouTube though.

You are correct - it was only sold with the book. I used to have a copy of the book, but lost it years ago.

The sound quality on those flexi-discs is horrible!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Flexi-disc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexi-disc     Flexi-disc  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 11:15 am

thejokeriv wrote:

The sound quality on those flexi-discs is horrible!

Horrible? Or grim, troo kvlt? tr00

Flexi-disc  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flexi-disc     Flexi-disc  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flexi-disc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: