Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014

Go down 
+17
scottmitchell74
iamrockerfun
exact33
corplhicks
manny
Boris2008
DallasBlack
DakotaRogers
James B.
Leatherface
tohostudios
Witchfinder
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
nevermore
thejokeriv
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 7:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
The debacle that was the Pirates vs Giants playoff game. Way to play small Bucs ! Rolling Eyes

Now you're free to root for the Cardinals!  lol!

Seriously, your Bucs scared me right down to the last day of the season.  Good run!

I actually will be rooting for the Cards. I can't stand the Dodgers and I find the Giants and Nationals irritating. I don't care about the American League as long as it's not the Yankees or Red Sox and their 150 million dollar payrolls (and that's not an issue this year,thankfully)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:19 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
The debacle that was the Pirates vs Giants playoff game. Way to play small Bucs ! Rolling Eyes

Seriously, your Bucs scared me right down to the last day of the season.  Good run!

I actually will be rooting for the Cards. I can't stand the Dodgers and I find the Giants and Nationals irritating. I don't care about the American League as long as it's not the Yankees or Red Sox and their 150 million dollar payrolls (and that's not an issue this year,thankfully)

I totally agree! I hate the Dodgers; they're the NL West version of the Yankees, trying to buy a pennant. I still hate the Giants from the Leonard-era against the Cards. And if the Cards weren't in the playoffs, I'd have a hard time mustering much enthusiasm for any of the AL teams because like you, the only one's that really draw any passion from me are NY and BOST and that's of the HATE variety. Although deep down inside I also still hold some dislike for KC too thanks to the 85 WS and Don Denkinger.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Tigers vs Orioles playoff game.

I'm not real excited about this one because I don't really care.  I guess I'm mildly rooting for the O's because they're relatively new to post-season.

EDIT: Wow, the O's are destroying Detroit's bullpen in the 8th. 4-3 going into the bottom of the 8th and so far B'more's plated 6 runs.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Schlock-Tober Entry #3:

"Stage Fright" (2014)

A musical slasher movie (!) that's kinda like a mish mash of "Scream" and "Glee." A theatre summer camp is menaced by a kabuki-faced killer who's picking off the cast and crew of a "Phantom of the Opera" style musical production. Yes, it's just as silly as it sounds. The kill scenes are bloody, some of the songs are quite funny, but the two genres/styles never really mesh. This flick really wants to be a campy sensation ala "Rocky Horror" but it's not even in the same ball park.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:20 am

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:

Go Nats!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:45 am

Vampire Diaries
Gracepoint

Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:49 am

I watched the Packers annihilate the Vikings and then I watched unranked Arizona beat #2 Oregon.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18880

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25766

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Watching the Giants vs. Nationals game.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 11:51 pm

"Phantoms" (1998)

Two sisters, a sheriff and a scientist battle an ancient evil demi-God thingy that's taken up residence under a small Colorado town in this sci-fi/horror thriller based on Dean Koontz's novel. A bit draggy in the middle, but I've seen worse.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:27 am

A couple episodes of Batman guest starring Green Hornet and Kato.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25766

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Watched the Don Mattingly poorly manage the Dodgers to a loss against the Cardinals last night.

Watching Bubble Boy now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 5:59 pm

nevermore wrote:
Watched the Don Mattingly poorly manage the Dodgers to a loss against the Cardinals last night.

Watching Bubble Boy now.

You blame Mattingly because he left Kershaw in too long?

I had actually switched the big TV over to WWE Smackdown after the Cards got down 6-1 but I kept the muted kitchen TV on the game. I figured Wainwright got shelled and there's no way we're coming back against Kershaw when we're down by 5 runs. During WWE commercials I'd glance out to the kitchen and every time I looked, the Cards were at bat. When I saw they had the bases loaded I switched the big screen back just in time to see Carpenter's 3-run double.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Ole Miss upsetting #1 Alabama!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I hate Alabama. I loved a sign in the crowd that said "Roll Tears, Roll!" Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:01 pm

The Dark Knight
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:39 pm

LOTR - The Two Towers

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:02 am

"I, Robot" (2004)

Will Smith is a robo-phobic future cop whose investigation into a murder reveals plans for a full-on robot uprising. A slick sci-fi action flick with a little more smarts than your average popcorn blockbuster.

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:49 pm

In past several days:

Transformers: Age Of Extinction
Waiting For God

Now:

Once Upon A Time

On deck:

Resurrection
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:15 pm

"The Final" (2010)

"Heathers" meets "Hostel" in this extremely dark, twisted horror/thriller. A group of high school bullies, Mean Girls and beautiful people are invited anonymously to a "party," which turns out to be orchestrated by the losers and misfits they usually prey on. Needless to say, these long suffering nerds have some rather creative revenge methods on their minds. Disturbing and effectively nasty stuff.

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:15 am

Cowboys outlast the Texans!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Steelers vs Jaguars

then

Bob's Burgers
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Cardinals pre-game pep rally in downtown St. Louis.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Anabelle (cinema premiere) crappiest ever. do not visit. milion light yrs away from Conjuring. b o r i n g
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28392

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:47 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Dirty-harry-turn-him-loose-movie-poster-SC3899
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Dodgers vs. Cards for the NLDS championship.

Wow, game over! Cards oust the Dodgers in 4, beating Kershaw twice. You can't make this up; that's why they play the games.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next