Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway... Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway...   Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:13 pm

ok Since we have a bunch of Ultimatum Mechanics Cd's original pressing without the back liner tray j card I came up with this special to help move them. These cd's would be a great witnessing tool to give to unsaved friends or whatever. Special runs through the weekend ...ends Sunday Sept 23rd..

Here it is:..

Get a Free Ultimatum Mechanics Cd with any purchase of a min of $20.00 up to $30.00. (does not include shipping)
OR
Get 2 Free with any purchase $35.00 or more..

This includes Ultimatum Merchandise Cd's T shirts Hats and all Distro Cd's Used & New , Cassettes, DVD's and VHS.

All proceeds go to help with the Calistone Expenses. Thanks guys..Please if you can Paypal preferred but we will accept checks and Money orders if need be.

Email your request orders to [email]ultimatums777@hotmail.com[/email]

Send paypal to [email]ultimatums777@hotmail.com[/email]
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway...   Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:45 pm

I'd like to order stuff but you desperately need to update your website.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway...   Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:55 am

kethdredd wrote:
I'd like to order stuff but you desperately need to update your website.

agreed

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway...   Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:34 pm

I am going to revamp the whole web site soon.

As for the distro stuff, we are going to discontinue doing this. We are just blowing out what we have left. I have asked Robert to send me a list of what we have available so that I can post it here and at the CMR for you all.

ult

Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway...   Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 1:01 pm

I am working now but when I get back home I will take and inventory and send it to Scott. We should have it available by Tomorrow..Thanks for your patience..
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway...   Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:48 am

let us know on that inventory. I guess when you guys get back from California.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway...   Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum Mecahincs cd givaway...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Jump to: