Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album Empty
PostSubject: Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album   Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:55 pm

http://www.bravewords.com/news/224502

Quote :
Stryper frontman Michael Sweet has checked in via the band's official Facebook page with the following tease:

"Robert and I are talking about recording a Roxx Regime album. Would be very cool to show you where it all began and how we sounded way back when!"

Stryper was originally known as Roxx Regime and worked as a trio until guitarist Oz Fox joined the ranks. When bassist Tim Gaines was brought on board they changed the band name to Stryper at the urging of their label.

I do hope this materializes, as it would be great to hear the two of them doing songs in the early style. It would be even better if they invited C.C. Deville to "rejoin" the band, even though I don't think he played on the extant demos.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album   Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:21 am

What is the difference between this and the classic Stryper sound?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album   Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:07 am

Based on that Roxx Regime demo from a few years back, they sounded only slightly heavier than early Stryper. But not any better than the Soldiers Under Command album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album   Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet hints at a new Roxx Regime album
Page 1 of 1