Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014

Go down 
+24
Dave the Boss
James B.
mlotek
Mglaffas81
chewie
Boris2008
springozzy
Orion Crystal Ice
Lovecraft
iamrockerfun
nevermore
exact33
Gryphon-kl
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
corplhicks
manny
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
thejokeriv
Leatherface
DallasBlack
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39186

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Amazing Spider-Man 2- eh, not bad although I'm not too thrilled on how the villains were rendered other than Electro.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Pirates vs Cardinals

Third straight game where the Cards have come from a deficit of at least 3 runs and scored late to win. Sole possession of first place baby!

For now...

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Pirates vs Cardinals

Third straight game where the Cards have come from a deficit of at least 3 runs and scored late to win.  Sole possession of first place baby!  

For now...

I caught just the last inning of the game because I was out at a Labor Day festival. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed,especially how the game played out. We'll get ya tomorrow !
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:48 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Pirates vs Cardinals

Third straight game where the Cards have come from a deficit of at least 3 runs and scored late to win.  Sole possession of first place baby!  

For now...

I caught just the last inning of the game because I was out at a Labor Day festival. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed,especially how the game played out. We'll get ya tomorrow !

You probably will. Wainwright is starting tomorrow and he's just been awful since the All Star game. He claims he's going through a "dead arm stage" and it's sure looked like it. His ERA since July has been over 5.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Pirates vs Cardinals

For now...

You probably will.  Wainwright is starting tomorrow and he's just been awful since the All Star game. He claims he's going through a "dead arm stage" and it's sure looked like it.  His ERA since July has been over 5.

Well, we'll see. Although the Pirates have gotten the short end of the stick most of the games this season, I do enjoy watching them play the Cards. They've been highly entertaining.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:12 pm

They have been great games indeed. In fact, before today, the two teams were 33-33 over their last meetings. It doesn't get more even than that!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Castle - Season 3

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37558

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:17 am

"All Cheerleaders Die" (2014) a dreary high school horror comedy about a quartet of cheerleaders who die in an auto accident, only to be revived via witchcraft so they can exact bloodsucking vengeance on the jocks who done'em wrong. Even the high eye candy quotient and some totally gratuitous girl-on-girl action can't keep this flick from being a tough slog. Revisit "Jennifer's Body" instead.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18834

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 5:13 am

Monday Night Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:40 pm

"Piranhaconda" (2010) A film crew shooting a low budget horror movie in Hawaii must deal with a team of kidnappers who want to hold them for ransom, AND a pair of gigantic, carnivorous monster snakes, in yet another campy-n-cheap SyFy creature feature. Your mileage may vary depending on your patience for this sort of nonsense.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:30 pm

Monday Night Raw

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Ride-Along-movie-poster-Kevin-Hart-Ice-Cube

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Oculus-poster-with-Karen-Gillan
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 8:49 pm

St. Louis vs. Pittsburgh.  Cards won 1-0 with a run in the bottom of the 9th.

Never in a million years did I envision us sweeping this series.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Watching the Red Sox and Yankees
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:55 pm

"Best of the Best 3: No Turning Back" (1995) A martial artist (Philip Rhee, who also directed) tangles with a white-supremacist group bent on turning a small Southern town into their own private Aryan homeland. The bad guys in this flick are so despicable that it's extremely satisfying to watch 'em get their asses whooped.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:14 am

Breaking Bad - season 4

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:00 am

Divergent - much better flick than I was expecting
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Cardinals vs Milwaukee in the start of a 4-game series.  Hoping to put a fork in the Brewers with this series.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Yeah. The Pirates are just not ready for prime time yet. That probably killed any chance of post season play for them.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:43 pm

007 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Yeah. The Pirates are just not ready for prime time yet. That probably killed any chance of post season play for them.

Plus, the Pirates were missing Pedro Alvarez for the series.  That guy just KILLS Cardinal pitching.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 12:24 am

Packers at Seahawks. It was on at work so I was able to catch a good bit of it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 12:30 am

"The Frighteners" (1996) Michael J. Fox stars in Peter Jackson's quirky action/horror/comedy mashup as a con artist "psychic investigator' who gets tangled up in a series of supernatural murders. Takes a while to get going but once it does the gas pedal stays on the floor till the end. Fun stuff!

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:04 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Frighteners" (1996) Michael J. Fox stars in Peter Jackson's quirky action/horror/comedy mashup as a con artist "psychic investigator' who gets tangled up in a series of supernatural murders. Takes a while to get going but once it does the gas pedal stays on the floor till the end. Fun stuff!

Best line in the entire movie...

"I like it when they lie still like that!"  
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Watched the Seahawks beat the Packers last night.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Watched the Cards hand Milwaukee their 9th straight loss.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014 - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV series) 2014
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next