Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iron savior: rise of the hero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

iron savior: rise of the hero Empty
PostSubject: iron savior: rise of the hero   iron savior: rise of the hero Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:17 am

So the new savior is out and it is very good.

very similar to the landing.

anyone picked this up yet?

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: iron savior: rise of the hero   iron savior: rise of the hero Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:45 am

Haven't heard it... I lost track of these guys several albums ago. Still love their debut tho.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: iron savior: rise of the hero   iron savior: rise of the hero Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 3:29 pm

I've been having a lot of luck at used CD places (Half-Price Books and Movie Trading Company) along my route at work (sometimes I forgo my lunch break to browse) and one of my last trips to HPB I found a copy of this. I've known about this band for a long time but never found anything or sought anything else before. I love this album, certainly one of my best finds!

The vocalist is so much like Hansi Kürsch I had to look at the booklet to make sure Hansi wasn't doing back-up vocals. Very Happy

BTW, how does this compare to other albums? I plan on adding more to my wishlist.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: iron savior: rise of the hero   iron savior: rise of the hero Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 10:29 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I've been having a lot of luck at used CD places (Half-Price Books and Movie Trading Company) along my route at work (sometimes I forgo my lunch break to browse) and one of my last trips to HPB I found a copy of this. I've known about this band for a long time but never found anything or sought anything else before. I love this album, certainly one of my best finds!

The vocalist is so much like Hansi Kürsch I had to look at the booklet to make sure Hansi wasn't doing back-up vocals. Very Happy

BTW, how does this compare to other albums? I plan on adding more to my wishlist.

This band is indeed amazing. I love all of their albums to be honest. Condition red and unification are two albums that i would particularly recommend but i am not sure they are easy to find. Probably online. Enjoy headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: iron savior: rise of the hero   iron savior: rise of the hero Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Oh, i also forgot to add that they have just released earlier this year a double album titled riding on fire. Basically re-recorded older material. Very good stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iron savior: rise of the hero   iron savior: rise of the hero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iron savior: rise of the hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: