Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary   Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:05 pm

Batman Returns Batman vs:

"Beware the Batman" — animated TV series (2013-present)
"The Batman" — animated series (2004-08)
"Batman: The Brave and the Bold" — animated series (2008-11)
"The Dark Knight Returns" — Frank Miller's 1986 graphic novel, also adapted into a animated film (2012-13)
"Batman" — Tim Burton's 1989 live-action film starring Michael Keaton
"Batman" — Live-action TV series starring Adam West (1966-68)
The original comic-book design by Bob Kane

https://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/batman-beyond-75th-anniversary-exclusive-short-darwyn-cooke-214026355.html

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary   Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:20 pm

I just started reading comics again a few months ago. My first new book was Batman RIP. I havent read comics in years and I thought they killed off Batman so I bought it. After reading it I was a little confused so I did a search online about the story and found out theres a whole bunch of other stories I had to read first and even after. So last week I was able to place a big order from dcbservices.com (i think i got that right). I got all the books for half of what they cost in store and I cant wait to read it.

I havent read any of the batman beyond stuff which is the Batman in this video. I'm a big fan of the artwork mostly and the Batman beyond stuff is too cartoonish for me, but I will eventually give it a shot. Theres just so much to read though.

I also started on one of the newer Batman comics called Court Of The Owls. I really liked that one, the second volume of that came today as well. Next I want to check out the No Mans Land story and also want to check out more stuff with the Joker, because the recent stuff really looks brutal.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary   Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:52 pm

I really enjoy Batman Beyond. I was never a huge Batman fan but this series is really good.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary   Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool New Batman Vid for the 75th Anniversary
Page 1 of 1