Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist! Empty
PostSubject: New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist!   New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 12:56 pm

Hey Scott! It has been a while. Hope things are going well.

Jeff Lewis, (new Sympathy guitarist) played guitar on the Mortification "Relentless" album. He has also made two instrumental releases: Abolishment of Hate (Death Metal) and the latest being Incursion (Thrash Metal), with plans of more in the works (see below):

From Sympathy (Dharok) news release:

Dharok is pleased to announce that fellow Canadian, Jeff Lewis, is now an official member of Sympathy. Jeff Lewis is best known for his prior work on Mortification's Relentless album, and on his own projects Abolishment of Hate and Incursion. Along with the addition of Jeff Lewis, Sympathy has enlisted the drumming skills of Jim Austin, formerly of Into Eternity. Work is now beginning on Sympathy's next release.

Currently, Jeff Lewis is working over all the rhythm tracks and adding his own touch to the writing and arrangements. The Sympathy album is a technical death metal album in the same style as Arcane Path and Abyssal Throne. Jeff and I have worked through a number of the songs already, and this one will be ready in just a few months also.

Finally, Dharok is also going to record vocals for the new Abolishment of Hate release.

Here are clips of the new thrash album called Incursion:
http://www.jefflewis.ca/multimedias11.php
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist!   New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 12:58 pm

I remember liking SYMPATHY....very good Death Metal...
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist!   New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 2:07 pm

Is this stelers?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist!   New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 2:08 pm

What's up stelers? Welcome.

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist!   New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 2:12 pm

I always puzzled over the nickname Stelers. I wondered if it was Steelers misspelled. I asked, but sometimes stelers doesn't listen Razz

ack
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist!   New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2007 2:20 pm

I love Sympathy. The instrumentals by Jeff Lewis kill!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist!   New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Thrash Album by New Sympathy and Former Mort Guitarist!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: