Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz

Go down 
+3
corplhicks
Thrasher73
Chairman_Smith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:28 am

Baloff doing his best Zetro impression. Kinda cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H24Wr0CQ5CQ
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:38 am

Umm,I prefer Zetro any day.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:51 am

Baloff was a fun vocalist even though I prefer Souza. I just hated that terrible reverb they put on his voice for Bonded.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:50 am

My unpopular opinions, but Baloff was waaaay better than Souza. I like Rob Dukes better than either of them. Yeah, I know, no one here agrees. I couldn't care less.

Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:57 am

mc666 wrote:
My unpopular opinions, but Baloff was waaaay better than Souza. I like Rob Dukes better than either of them. Yeah, I know, no one here agrees. I couldn't care less.

Oh! Unpopular opinions!

I got a good one. I like the rerecorded version of Bonded by Blood better than the original.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Oh! Unpopular opinions!

I got a good one.  I like the rerecorded version of Bonded by Blood better than the original.

I agree with both opinions but with slight exceptions.  I prefer Dukes over both, but Zetro sang his ass off on Tempo of the Damned, and Let There Be Blood was a kick ass album, but it depends on my mood when it comes to which version I play.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:22 am

Joe wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Oh! Unpopular opinions!

I got a good one.  I like the rerecorded version of Bonded by Blood better than the original.

I agree with both opinions but with slight exceptions.  I prefer Dukes over both, but Zetro sang his ass off on Tempo of the Damned, and Let There Be Blood was a kick ass album, but it depends on my mood when it comes to which version I play.

Yeah Tempo was a great album. I'm not anti-Souza. I do like his Hatriot & DDP stuff. I just think with Dukes they upped the intensity level.

Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:10 pm

Bonded by Blood is the only Exodus album I ever really loved, so I like Baloff even though the other two guys are better singers.

I loved Zetro in Legacy and was bummed when he joined Exodus, i also really like the Tenet album.

Haven't really heard enough of Dukes

Oh and whether it's with Zetro, Dukes or Baloff, Toxic Waltz is still a horrible song!  Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz 288219 
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

Oh and whether it's with Zetro, Dukes or Baloff, Toxic Waltz is still a horrible song!  Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz 288219 

Toxic Waltz rules!  butt dance 

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:30 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

Toxic Waltz rules!  butt dance 

Agreed. That song has yet to grow old to me, just like the album it's on.

Speaking of Exodus, no one ever really talks about Like Father Like Son. My favorite, hands down; great, scary riff and awesome arrangement. I'm amazed this hasn't been covered by a death act:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz   Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's a fun oddity, Baloff singing Toxic Waltz
Page 1 of 1