Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey BillRoxx!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Hey BillRoxx! Empty
PostSubject: Hey BillRoxx!   Hey BillRoxx! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:01 pm

I don't get around here much any more, but I thought this would be the best place to ask - and the best person to ask it to.

Any chance someone could clean up and release [properly for the first time] Eric Blair - Blaring Out? We all know the position that EP holds in the Christian Metal HoF! I have never heard that Oz would have a prob with it and those four songs deserve to be heard. I still have my original cassette purchased from the back of White Throne [or some pub back in the day] in my archives, if a decent copy needs to re-surface.
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Hey BillRoxx! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BillRoxx!   Hey BillRoxx! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Hey Sax,

Good one! Actually I came VERY close to doing it! Spoke to him and worked out the details! I have the EP all totally remastered and ready to go! Then he got cold feet and did not want to do it! I have been sitting on the whole project all remastered and ready to go for about 3 years now! But he decided he did not want it out!

That was about 2 or 3 years ago! Maybe time to circle back and talk to him! The remasters sound AWESOME! I really wanted to share them with the world!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

Hey BillRoxx! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BillRoxx!   Hey BillRoxx! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 12:21 am

Please do! Cereal - that is a very original piece of, not just Christian metal, but just plain METAL history! I won't ask what the sticking points were, but just let him know that it is already out there and it is beloved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey BillRoxx! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey BillRoxx!   Hey BillRoxx! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey BillRoxx!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: