Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flappy Bird

Go down 
+2
thejokeriv
DakotaRogers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:36 pm

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/themargin/2014/02/10/iphone-with-killed-flappy-bird-reaches-80000-on-ebay/

Flappy Bird  Flappy_bird_removal

Anyone hear about this ridiculous shit? Of course you have.

Basically, there's this game that everyone went bananas for, and the creator was flooded with so many offers to buy the game, he decided to say "F*ck it!" and just take the game off the store permanently.

All these iPhone's with the Flappy Bird app pre-installed are selling on eBay for thousands of dollars: most notably, one almost reaching 100K (before eBay pulled the plug on it)

Figured, I'd put mine up for sell just for shit's and giggles. I don't know what I'd do if someone actually dropped $2,000 on it.  Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Flappy Bird????? That title doesn't sound like a game....

Person One: What did you do last night?
Person Two: Hung out at home, stared at my poster of Heather Thomas and played flappy bird...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:04 pm

I knew nothing about this till a question about it turned up at another forum I hang out at. I thought they were talking about Angry Birds.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:15 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Flappy Bird????? That title doesn't sound like a game....

Person One: What did you do last night?
Person Two: Hung out at home, stared at my poster of Heather Thomas and played flappy bird...

Definitely sounds obscene.

Fat Freddy wrote:
I knew nothing about this till a question about it turned up at another forum I hang out at. I thought they were talking about Angry Birds.

Birds Sell... But Who's Buyin'?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Quote :
Hung out at home, stared at my poster of Heather Thomas and played flappy bird...

If your bird is "flappy" while staring at a Heather Thomas poster, you got issues. Razz

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Uh. The iPhone is gonna be synced with someone else's account..... are people going to use these solely to play this game?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
Hung out at home, stared at my poster of Heather Thomas and played flappy bird...

If your bird is "flappy" while staring at a Heather Thomas poster, you got issues. Razz

Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Laughing very hard 
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25801

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

If you stare too long it could lead to a new X-Rated version called "Stiffy Bird".
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:54 pm

I don't know of any context where 'flappy' doesn't sound wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 11:36 am

Flappy Cakes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flappy Bird  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flappy Bird    Flappy Bird  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flappy Bird
Page 1 of 1