Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer

Go down 
+4
MetalRob331
exact33
Fat Freddy
BillRoxx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Empty
PostSubject: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Anyone have this? Any good?

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/original-judas-priest-singer-al-atkins-holy-rage-waste-away-performance-video/
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Amazing that this guy is still piggy backing off of his Priest tenure, even tho he never even recorded a note with them!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:55 pm

It reminds me of Rod Evans from Deep Purple/Captain Beyond who in the late 1970s started booking shows in California as "Deep Purple". He waited until Purple disbanded and then tried billing himself as the band, he was quickly sued and forced to quit.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Quote :
Any good?
If the YouTube embedded in that Blabbermouth article is anything to go by, the answer is...mmm, not really.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
Any good?
If the YouTube embedded in that Blabbermouth article is anything to go by, the answer is...mmm, not really.
you are being too kind. That clip was painful.

MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:24 pm

Wasnt a bad song but I would never buy it.......
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:40 pm

exact33 wrote:

you are being too kind. That clip was painful.
Not as painful as his rendition of "Victim of Changes." He sounds like a friggin' Muppet on this Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:06 pm

S.D. wrote:
It reminds me of Rod Evans from Deep Purple/Captain Beyond who in the late 1970s started booking shows in California as "Deep Purple".  He waited until Purple disbanded and then tried billing himself as the band, he was quickly sued and forced to quit.  

Don Doty recently tried the same thing, but was called out on it.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:26 pm

What about the Geoff?

Sorry, nevermind. wrong thread.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:41 pm

He sounds good, nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:33 am

At least he's not Di'Anno..yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer   Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Rage - ex Judas Priest singer
Page 1 of 1