Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION Empty
PostSubject: DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION   DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:23 pm

I just picked up a copy of Billy Squier's 30th anniversary issue of dont say no and must say it sounds really good. Seems like they brought the bass a little more forward and cleaned up the sound a little but still left the rawness to the album....it also has a couple of live bonus tracks. I recommend it even if you already have the original version....
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12622

PostSubject: Re: DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION   DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:09 pm

That album will bring out the inner chick of any guy who listens to it.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION   DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:16 pm

I got it recently from amazon. The sound is definitely improved.

Last edited by Troublezone on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION   DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:19 pm

James B. wrote:
Rock Me Tonite is the only one that does that. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION   DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:26 pm

Quote :
Back in the 80s I wore lipstick, eyeliner and had big frizzy hair and played in a glam rock band...pretty sure I have already been in touch with the inner chick....   Razz    still dig that 80s look but now I am too old and worn out for it...but I do still have really long hair, just straight and thin now...
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION   DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Cool, wonder if this is available on vinyl.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION   DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Yep, it is but I don't know if it is the 30th Ann version. No bonus tracks but it is remastered and on 180 gram vinyl.

http://www.amazon.com/Audiophile-Vinyl-Edition-Gatefold-Cover/dp/B004WJRJWM
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION   DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:12 pm

This album always reminds me of the Christmas I got my first Walkman. My parents got me this album along with Metal Health to go with it. I would buy this edition. I never even really got sick of the hits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION   DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DONT SAY NO...30TH ANNIVERSERARY EDITION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: