Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Short-Fuse
Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss) Empty
PostSubject: Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss)   Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:52 pm

The new Vista Chino album sounds decent. What do long time Kyuss fans think of it? Do Vista Chino have more in common with Slo-Burn, Unida and Hermano? Why can't Josh admit that Kyuss was a SPIRITUAL experience, they were that special? Queens of the Stone Age-I don't know, it's not ground-breaking it's just ===there. Even the desert sessions had more spark to them I guess. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss)   Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:01 pm

I haven't heard this yet. I do want to get it. I did see them live a couple of years ago and they were great!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss)   Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:30 am

Some more discussion here when they were still Kyuss Lives...

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t16120-kyuss-lives-mostly?highlight=kyuss

Metal student
Metal student
Short-Fuse

Number of posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss)   Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:13 pm

This song is amazing!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss)   Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:03 pm

I think Josh knows exactly what Kyuss was & what it meant to people. I think that's why he's hesitant to f*ck with it.

That said, I look forward to hearing what Vista Chino can present as a whole.

PostSubject: Re: Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss)   Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:21 am

I love Kyuss. I dig Queens Of The Stone Age as well. What I've heard of Vista Chino so far doesn't impress me, it sounds like they are on autopilot without any of the spark that enlivened the best Kyuss material.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss)   Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vista Chino (Long live Kyuss)
Page 1 of 1