HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
007

Number of posts : 27966
Age : 50

Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:43 am

jettafiend wrote:
007 wrote:
jettafiend wrote:
Fast and the Furious... Rolling Eyes 
I have the same feeling about them. Everytime a new one comes out I'm like..."Another one !!??"
Yeah, the amount of prequels/sequels and bits of history are more disjointed than a daytime soap opera.
True...but like S.D. stated the only thing that matters is money and those flicks keep raking it in so we'll keep getting them til they don't.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25158
Age : 48

Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:06 pm

S.D. wrote:
In addition here are more titles rumored that don't yet have firm release dates:
Ghostbusters 3 (unknown)
That  might be more wishful thinking on a studio's part. They've been trying to do a 3rd Ghostbusters for years, but according to Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray has been refusing scripts since GBII closed production and he's got some kind of agreement that nothing can be done without his approval.

Last I heard, Murray would only agree to appear in a sequel if his character was killed off and he would film a cameo as a ghost. The rumor was the "original" guys (who are now too old) would be training a new bunch of recruits the fine art of ghostbusting. Jack Black (ugh!) and Ben Stiller were names thrown around as new guys, but that was awhile ago.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 6718
Age : 39

Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
In addition here are more titles rumored that don't yet have firm release dates:
Ghostbusters 3 (unknown)
That  might be more wishful thinking on a studio's part. They've been trying to do a 3rd Ghostbusters for years, but according to Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray has been refusing scripts since GBII closed production and he's got some kind of agreement that nothing can be done without his approval.

Last I heard, Murray would only agree to appear in a sequel if his character was killed off and he would film a cameo as a ghost. The rumor was the "original" guys (who are now too old) would be training a new bunch of recruits the fine art of ghostbusting. Jack Black (ugh!) and Ben Stiller were names thrown around as new guys, but that was awhile ago.
That video game that came out was supposed to be the official part 3 but everyone hated it and it sold only handfuls.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 33142
Age : 49

Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Yahoo News posted an interview with Keanu Reeves today where he said "Bill and Ted 3" is currently hung up in development hell.... So we can scratch that one off the list.

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I don’t expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307
Age : 29

Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Most of the sequels sound pretty good, both Night At The Museum films were mediocre, but I can't say i'm surprised there's going to be another one.  I enjoyed the Star Wars prequels so i'm definitely not against the new trilogy.  I think T5 will turn out pretty good.

I recall the Ghostbusters video game getting pretty good reviews actually.

I love the Fast And The Furious films, and i'm interested to see what direction James Wan takes the franchise in with part 7

Prometheus was a huge letdown for me and was my least favorite film in the entire Alien series(including the AVP films) so i'm not very optimistic about the sequel being much better.

Couldn't care less about The Hobbit as i'm not really a big fan of the LOTR films, and stretching the book out to three films just seems like overkill.  Even diehard LOTR fans like my mom and sister couldn't muster up any interest for The Hobbit whatsoever.

Really excited for Machete Kills, Jurassic Park 4, Expendables 3, Transformers 4 and all the superhero film sequels.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 6718
Age : 39

Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:32 am

Vexer6 wrote:
Most of the sequels sound pretty good, both Night At The Museum films were mediocre, but I can't say i'm surprised there's going to be another one.  I enjoyed the Star Wars prequels so i'm definitely not against the new trilogy.  I think T5 will turn out pretty good.

I recall the Ghostbusters video game getting pretty good reviews actually.

I love the Fast And The Furious films, and i'm interested to see what direction James Wan takes the franchise in with part 7

Prometheus was a huge letdown for me and was my least favorite film in the entire Alien series(including the AVP films) so i'm not very optimistic about the sequel being much better.

Couldn't care less about The Hobbit as i'm not really a big fan of the LOTR films, and stretching the book out to three films just seems like overkill.  Even diehard LOTR fans like my mom and sister couldn't muster up any interest for The Hobbit whatsoever.

Really excited for Machete Kills, Jurassic Park 4, Expendables 3, Transformers 4 and all the superhero film sequels.
You are correct good sir; I am mistaken. The Ghostbusters video game indeed got good reviews. Not sure where I gleaned my original information from...
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307
Age : 29

Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Some more good news, Pirates 5 is being delayed(i'm guessing the failure of Lone Ranger played a part in it), and all I have to say is hell yeah! With any luck it will get canned altogether.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
Some more good news, Pirates 5 is being delayed(i'm guessing the failure of Lone Ranger played a part in it), and all I have to say is hell yeah!  With any luck it will get canned altogether.
I have a friend that works at Disney, he said that it was delayed because of how badly The Lone Ranger flopped and the producers of the Pirates series have been told their maximum budget for Pirates 5 is $100 million ($150 million less than the last entry in the series).
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307
Age : 29

Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:51 pm

S.D. wrote:
Vexer6 wrote:
Some more good news, Pirates 5 is being delayed(i'm guessing the failure of Lone Ranger played a part in it), and all I have to say is hell yeah!  With any luck it will get canned altogether.
I have a friend that works at Disney, he said that it was delayed because of how badly The Lone Ranger flopped and the producers of the Pirates series have been told their maximum budget for Pirates 5 is $100 million ($150 million less than the last entry in the series).  
That's interesting, I wonder if Pirates 5 will flop as well, perhaps Depp's charm has finally worn off on audiences.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:57 pm

I think audiences are tired of seeing Depp play nothing but oddball characters, as mentioned earlier he needs to vary things up and get away from Burton for awhile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....   Want more sequels?  Then you'll be happy with this list.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Want more sequels? Then you'll be happy with this list....
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Birthday Billy!!
» Awful Album Titles List

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: