Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!

Go down 
+7
tohostudios
thejokeriv
corplhicks
manny
Lari
Chrome Locust
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Empty
PostSubject: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:48 pm

So, Zimmerman is acquitted - and the storm hits America.

It's so racist, if that was a white person etc - makes the blood boil, doesn't it?

But, does it? The  preezzies if I had a son speech - playing up his street cred to the brain washed masses. That could have been me, he says. You? Mr President? But were you not privately schooled far away from the ghetto and fast tracked to the Democrat Party? No? Let's look again. I rest my case.

NEXT: Left wing liberal media CNN/NBC doctor tapes of the 911 call - put out nationwide pics of a 12 year old trayvon Martin so angelic - versus Zimmerman looking rough from the beating he took.

FACT: Zimmerman's accounts of events that happened that night/ he took a lie detector that night under extreme stress and passed.

NEXT: Mr President calls a witch hunt on Zimmerman - the Florida head of police is fired.

FACT: A ballistics expert was called in that night to examine the evidence - it tallied with Zimmerman's account of events.

NEXT: A presidential year 2012 - street cred/race card is pulled - Zimmerman is public enemy number one. A filthy white KKK supremacist who couldn't wait to shoot a black kid.

FACT: Zimmerman canvassed, and harassed the Sanford PD over a homeless black man getting beaten that they took no notice of. He also, up to the time of the shooting, was tutoring poor black kids.

NEXT: Blacks are prejudiced against, if that was a white kid that would never have happened.  

FACT: A black caretaker shot dead a white 17 year old youth in NY who did not attack him under the stand your ground law - he was
acquitted. Where was the president then?

NEXT: Zimmerman is a white racist thug (during trial).

FACT: Zimmerman is a registered democrat who voted Obama both times. He is registered as Hispanic and has Afro Peruvian blood from his mother's side.

NEXT: Trayvon the angel, so the media tells us.

FACT: The defense was not allowed to show phone and facebook records of Trayvon posting recipes of ecstasy substitutes, a hand photo of a hand gun he was holding, bragging about beating people up, pictures of himself imbibing Marijuana, his school records of being caught with drugs and stolen property scrubbed. In one text, his father is discussing getting a fire arm and re selling it with Trayvon. Adding to this, Trayvon had been kicked from his mothers house as he was a thug she couldn't handle. Trayvon was trespassing on private property the night he was shot - his father was visiting; Trayvon had no pass to the gated community.    

FACT: Trayvon's friend Jeanteal was torn apart on the witness stand for blatant lies. Trayvon had called Zimmerman a cracker - now that in my mind is racism?

FACT: The prosecution relied on emotion to swing it  - the defense relied on evidence.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:11 pm

I thought this would be about the Gamma Ray drummer.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:59 pm

I am not going to get into this, I like you chrome locust, but I disagree with most of what you posted. I do think the prosecution did a piss poor job but whether the kid is green, yellow, or black he should not have been shot by that asshole. Did the jury reach the right verdict? According to Florida law ( which is where I live) they did, but that is a lousy law, and that Zimmerman is a lousy human being.

I have read some of my friends statements on Facebook about it, most of them I have down right misinformed or I have not agreed with their statements. This is much more then I have said in any kind of social media, in person I would talk about it, anyway feel free to discuss, this shall be my only response in this thread.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Yeah I've decided to pretty much stay out of this shit. There's been way too much shouting and racial divide (as well as overfeeding the media machine) for something that happens in my own city every other month. There are so many passions being evoked that, if we keep going, a forest fire is going to blaze. Our country doesn't need this.

As far as people saying it has the potential to be a wake-up call, there are thousands of different angles and opinions, too many for any one to take precedence and send a poignant message. It is what it is.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:55 pm

This is not something that needs to be discussed on a METAL board.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:58 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

That too.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:00 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Agreed. I saw this earlier, read the first post and just figured I'd leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:28 pm

007 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Agreed. I saw this earlier, read the first post and just figured I'd leave it alone.

Yup. I definitely have my opinions on this whole situation but I don't think this is the appropriate venue for this topic.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:30 pm

I like Gamma Ray, he's a very good drummer Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:49 pm

It was written in unsound mind - not a metal post.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:52 pm

manny wrote:
I am not going to get into this, I like you chrome locust, but I disagree with most of what you posted. I do think the prosecution did a piss poor job but whether the kid is green, yellow, or black he  should not have been shot by that asshole. Did the jury reach the right verdict? According to Florida law ( which is where I live) they did, but that is a lousy law, and that Zimmerman is a lousy human being.

I have read some of my friends statements on Facebook about it, most of them I have down right misinformed or I have not agreed with their statements. This is much more then I have said in any kind of social media, in person I would talk about it, anyway feel free to discuss, this shall be my only response in this thread.

I like you to. Zimmerman never used the "Stand your Ground" law in court - it was never used. So what are u saying?
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Read the facts that are displayed: Zimmerman was innocent. U r swayed by public emotion. Put urself n George's place - his life is hell.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:10 pm

corplhicks wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

That too.

Exactly - when I have posted on Unsound Mind forum, u give out to me. Read what Heart Of Metal is all about - the different forums - I clearly wrote in UNSOUND MIND - no metal forum. Good God, I had to learn that the hard way - post here, post there yada yada as I was told. Now I have. In the correct place - so what is your problem? The fact I believe in Zimmerman? Don't let that taint a friendship, sister.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:14 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

NEWSFLASH!!! Its not a metal board - its unsound mind, buddy. I have every right as a member of this forum to post what I like in the correct forums. If you read the forum rules as I have, you'll see, I am in my right to post in this particular forum.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:41 pm

I have to laugh - my forum board capabilities are a joke, I always f*k up. I get it right for once and I get an army down my throat. I'm told u can't say that in a metal forum!!!!!!!!!! I know, that's why I posted in f*cked mind forum. U have 2 see the irony. I finally get it right, and get jumped on "You can't post that on metal forums!" Laughing very hard Laughing very hard I didn't.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Both guys made horrible decisions that night.....Zimmerman should have stayed in his truck.....Trayvon shouldn't have thrown the first punch.....both men were afraid of the other because of race......fear makes people do stupid things.......sometimes those stupid things have permanent consequences......I pray for both families.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Chrome Locust wrote:
I have to laugh - my forum board capabilities are a joke, I always f*k up. I get it right for once and I get an army down my throat. I'm told u can't say that in a metal forum!!!!!!!!!! I know, that's why I posted in f*cked mind forum.  U have 2 see the irony. I finally get it right, and  get jumped on "You can't post that on metal forums!" Laughing very hard Laughing very hard I didn't.

You know you are being too literal on purpose. Heart of Metal (the board - all the forums if you get my drift) tries very hard steer away from political topics. While politics is not a bad topic per se, those threads generally degenerate into name calling and flaming. There are a ton of boards out there for the very purpose of discussing politics/current events - I am sure you can find Zimmerman discussion out there.

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:38 am

You didn't do anything wrong, Chrome Locust. We just try to stay clear of heated discussions that we know will go wrong in the end, and this thread has havoc written all over it Smile

PostSubject: Re: And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!   And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so the Zimmerman witch hunt continues in the name of freedom!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Of Unsound Mind-
Jump to: