Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's write a song together!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RAIDwarden
Metal novice
Metal novice
RAIDwarden

Number of posts : 54

Let's write a song together! Empty
PostSubject: Let's write a song together!   Let's write a song together! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 am

Does anyone want to make a collaboration video of all of us playing our instruments? Let's get a solid song written and put it up on youtube!

If you're down to do this, just put a comment down below saying what instrument you would like to play and we can discuss how we will go about doing this.

I already have a real solid introduction and real solid riff that could easily be soloed over. I'm thinking it should be a video of us just ripping some nice solos over a riff/drums/bass. I'll make a tuxguitar file with the riff I'm thinking we should use and I'll post it up here. Before I do that, I just want to know that people will actually be down for this.

So who's in?!!?

I'm a guitarist with just about 13 years of experience and I play a fusion of metal/rock n roll/blues. I have an ENGL Powerball amp head with Marshall speakers and I play a Gibson Les Paul Classic.
Back to top Go down

Let's write a song together!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: