Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great Movie Quotes

Go down 
+18
CRIMSONMASK
Witchfinder
jstate
Boris2008
James B.
QuothTheRaven
manny
chewie
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Leatherface
SpectreFate
corplhicks
martinsane
kmorg
Thrasher73
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37557

Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:45 am

"I'm first in line!! And if you don't like it, you can put it where the monkey puts the nuts!" - Groupie "Angel Dust" to Riff Randell, waiting on line at the concert hall box office in Rock N Roll High School.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7606

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:59 am

Big Trouble In Little China

Jack Burton: When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

and

Jack Burton: Okay. You people sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president.

and

Wang Chi: Here's to the Army and Navy and the battles they have won; here's to America's colors, the colors that never run.

Jack Burton: May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.

and

Jack Burton: Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

and

Jack Burton: All I know is, this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds, and he just stands there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him with *light* coming out of his mouth!

and

Jack Burton: We really shook the pillars of heaven, didn't we, Wang?

I could post more but the whole damn movie is quote gold. GOLD!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:04 am

Love that movie. One of Kurt Russell's finest performances.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7606

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:53 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

You sir, have impeccable taste. I commend you.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:17 pm

Riffing on some more Kurt Russell:

"This car is 100% death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to be sitting in my seat." - Death Proof

"Already got a guilty conscience. Might as well have the money, too."

"You skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!"

"YOU TELL 'EM I'M COMIN! AND HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME! YOU HEAR? HELL'S COMIN' WITH ME!" - Tombstone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:19 pm

*pours drink into chess computer* - "Cheatin' Bitch" - Kurt Russell in The Thing.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:21 pm

"I'm just not used to being chased around a mall in the middle of the night by killer robots." - "Chopping Mall"

"You're lucky you weren't alive during the Microsoft Conflict. We were beating each other with our own severed limbs." - crew member to student in "Jason X"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Yippi kayeeeh mothertrucker!!!!

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:20 pm

"Psychos do not explode when the sunlight hits them, I don't give a f&ck how crazy they are."-From Dusk til Dawn

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:56 pm

CRIMSONMASK wrote:
"Psychos do not explode when the sunlight hits them, I don't give a f&ck how crazy they are."-From Dusk til Dawn

Laughing very hard That movie is all win!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

You sir, have impeccable taste. I commend you.

he does Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 25679

what a great movie!!

exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:54 pm

my favorites:

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:10 pm

"Are we awake?"

"That depends. Are we...black?"

"We are."

"Then we're awake."

-- "Blazing Saddles"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Are we awake?"

"That depends. Are we...black?"

"We are."

"Then we're awake."

-- "Blazing Saddles"

You missed the ending of that line...

"Then we're awake....but we're very puzzled."

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12528

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Mel Brooks movies have alot of great lines

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:04 am

"Beware Romulans bearing gifts. Happy birthday, Jim."

"Galloping around the cosmos is a game for the young, Doctor."

"Let me show you something--that will make you feel young as when the world was new."

"Were I to invoke logic, however, logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

"I'm laughing at the 'superior intellect.'"

"I don't believe in the no-win scenario."

"Are you out of your Vulcan mind?"

"Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most... human."

"According to myth, the Earth was created in six days. Now, watch out! Here comes Genesis! We'll do it for you in six minutes!"

"I haven't faced death. I've cheated death. I've tricked my way out of death and patted myself on the back for my ingenuity. I know nothing."

"You proceed from a false assumption. I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise."

"I have been and always shall be your friend."

I'll leave all the Khan quotes for someone else. Happy
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:33 am

"Damn it, Bones, you're a doctor. You know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with a wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves. I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain!"

"Note to Galley; Romulan Ale no longer to be served at diplomatic functions."

"What does God need with a starship?"

Jim Kirk
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:51 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
"Damn it, Bones, you're a doctor. You know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with a wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves. I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain!"

Jim Kirk

I take it these are from V. I will say it was a horrible movie but pretty damn funny when it came to the crew's shenanigans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:56 am

corplhicks wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

Jim Kirk

I take it these are from V. I will say it was a horrible movie but pretty damn funny when it came to the crew's shenanigans.

The first and third quote is from V, I think the middle quote is from VI.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 2:36 am

yes. Ahhh, 'VI', what an outstanding film. 'V'? Me, I think 'V' is more solid than a lot of people really give it credit for, it really is some good Trek....there is some goofiness, but when 'Search for Spock' is praised more, I just gotta shake my head.....
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:31 am

Grrrrrrrrooooooaaaaaaaaawwwrrrrr

Chewbacca - Return of the Jedi

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:32 am

Some more from Tombstone

"I'm your Huckleberry" Doc Holiday to Johnny Ringo

Wyatt Earp-" I want you to know its over"

Curly Bill-" Well.....Bye"
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:35 am

You look like somebody just..walked over your grave.
Back to top Go down
CRIMSONMASK
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
CRIMSONMASK

Number of posts : 349

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Wyatt-"You die first, Ike. Your friends may get me in a rush, but not before I turn your head into a canoe."

Doc(to Billy Clanton)-And you, music-lover, will be next

Billy-The drunk piano player?, You're probably seeing two of me.

Doc- And I have a gun for both of you.

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
yes. Ahhh, 'VI', what an outstanding film. 'V'? Me, I think 'V' is more solid than a lot of people really give it credit for, it really is some good Trek....there is some goofiness, but when 'Search for Spock' is praised more, I just gotta shake my head.....

This may sound strange, but for me I-IV are equally good--alright, so II is a bit above the rest. VI--I dunno why, but that has never clicked for me, even though they brought back Meyer to direct. I actually enjoy watching V more even though it's the worst Trek film ever made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Movie Quotes   Great Movie Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Movie Quotes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next