Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

which of these 3 songs do you like better

Go down 
+12
Dark Horseman
Thrasher73
Wurthless
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
Boris2008
BearOnUnicycle
Gilbert
corplhicks
mc666
James B.
16 posters

which of these three songs do you like better ?
Savage Grace-"Scepters Of Deceit"
which of these 3 songs do you like better Vote_lcap11%which of these 3 songs do you like better Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Omen-"Hell's Gate"
which of these 3 songs do you like better Vote_lcap53%which of these 3 songs do you like better Vote_rcap
 53% [ 10 ]
Helstar-"Burnin' Star"
which of these 3 songs do you like better Vote_lcap36%which of these 3 songs do you like better Vote_rcap
 36% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

which of these 3 songs do you like better Empty
PostSubject: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:57 am

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:02 am

I chose Omen, because of J.D. Kimball's voice.

corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:09 am

Omen. That song is branded in me.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9885

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:26 am

Omen - by far headbanger
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:00 am

Omen with Helstar being a close second. As a whole, I'd go with say Liege Lord in terms of classic USPM sound or this:
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:23 am

The Omen record is the only one that I own.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:20 am

HELSTAR! headbanger

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:51 am

Boris2008 wrote:
The Omen record is the only one that I own.

I posted audio clips so that everyone could listen to each song and choose the one they like best.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:14 am

I like all three songs and all three bands. Listened to all three clips posted here. I'm partial to the Savage Grace cut, so I went with it but easily could have chose any of the other two on any given day.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:25 am

ultmetal wrote:
I like all three songs and all three bands. Listened to all three clips posted here. I'm partial to the Savage Grace cut, so I went with it but easily could have chose any of the other two on any given day.

I am more of a Svage Grace kinda guy than the other bands, but dig pretty much all that Omen and Helstar released in the 80's.

Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:09 am

I would say Helstar if it was a song off of Remnants of War. Burning Star has always come off as bland to me.

So, I'd have to go with Omen. It's easily the most "mature" sounding song of the bunch posted.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39573

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:10 am

I have to go with Helstar although all 3 are pretty cool tunes.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:14 am

Helstar!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:37 am

Omen of course.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Helstar!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:35 pm

HELSTAR!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18928

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:28 pm

Omen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:40 am

Listen to all three and, while I liked them all, I agree with most of you in selecting Omen's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which of these 3 songs do you like better   which of these 3 songs do you like better Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which of these 3 songs do you like better
Page 1 of 1